².01

<Isaacs pov>
┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

<Isaacs pov>┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I had made it back to my house after the dance with Angie. It was fine until it wasn't.

I really liked Angie and I'm pretty sure she had also confessed her feelings towards me too but I messed the moment up like I always do but I really wanted to go after her again and make a move just like I had planned before going to the dance.

It took a lot of courage in me to even go to the dance while I got ready all I could think about was what was going to happen.

I kinda figured I was going to be too much of a coward which I kinda was but I still danced with her and it was probably one of the best things that ever happened to me.

I hated that Tyler had to ruin it and I hated that I blamed Angie for the whole thing. I was a total douche to her.

She could've spoken about it yeah but she still didn't deserve what I said to her she had been going through so much lately and then she thought of me to go to the dance with.

She came to find me at my window to ask me to the dance then told me to choose a dress for me.

I couldn't believe Angie liked me. she did all those things for me she did it all and I couldn't even bring myself to make a move.

I didn't know if she wanted it too. Maybe if the whole thing didn't get ruined I would've been able to do it.

Or maybe I still should do it. I could wait for her to come back home and go see her and make a move.

Sure it sounded easy right now but once I was in front of her it would be a different story but I wanted to believe I would be able to.

So that's what I did. I waited at my window waiting for her light to turn on which was a while but eventually I saw her being dropped off by none other than a jeep which I already knew was Stiles.

I have no idea what she was doing with him but she probably didn't have a ride.

She had the flowers I gave her in her hand. I figured she would just forget about them but no she cared enough to remember them.

Then a few minutes later her light finally turned on. I gave her a minute to settle in. She probably wanted to change and other stuff.

I hadn't fully processed what I wanted to do until I reached her window.

I was at her window to actually kiss her.

If you were to tell me a few months ago that I would be doing this I would tell you that you were insane and that I couldn't even get close to Angie let alone kiss her but here k was.