².08

<Isaacs pov>
┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

<Isaacs pov>┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

I had woken up the next day still with Angie in my arms. I wasn't planning to stay the whole night but I had fallen asleep and now Derek was going to question where I was now and she was obviously going to know.

Then I heard my phone ringing, making me grab it quickly only to see it was Derek. I answered fast not wanting the buzzing to wake Angie up.

"I don't care where you are, just meet me at the clinic" he said as soon as I answered.

"What..." then I felt Angie beginning to wake up and get up from laying down.

"Just meet me at the clinic now!" Angie tried to speak but I just put my finger on her lips stopping her.

"Okay I'm going" I hung up and sighed knowing we we're screwed.

"That was Derek?!" Angie exclaimed obviously worried too and I just nodded. "Does he know where you are?"

"No but he can take a wild guess where" I replied sitting up in the bed. She just sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

She looked beautiful. She always did. I know she was worried about her mom finding out about us but I couldn't help but get distracted by how beautiful she looked.

"Stop looking at me like that please I'm trying to think" she moved her hair away from her face and looked the other way and I just stretched my arm out and grabbed her chin gently so she could look at me.

"I told you we were going to find a way and you said we had one so I'm going to go see what he wants and then I'll see you at school and see what we can do okay?" She just frowned and nodded.

I hated that she had to worry about this. I hate that by being with me she felt she was betraying her coven. I hated that. Which is why I was going to make it right and do what I needed to do to get rid of the bite.

"It's going to be okay" I leaned in and gave her a small kiss when I pulled away I noticed it made her smile.

Every time I kissed her I noticed her heart started raising. I couldn't believe I made her feel that I knew she made me feel that but I never thought I would be doing it too.

"Angie I have to go" I pulled away from the kiss and she just nodded. I got up and put my shoes on then turned to her again.

"I'll see you at school" I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead then went to her window.

I couldn't leave out her front door so her mom would see me or hear me so I kept crawling out her window.

I was ready to leave all the secrecy behind. It was fun to a certain extent but it prevented us from giving in to each other fully.