I'll Always Protect You!

Start from the beginning

Cheryl walked with me to her room, and she showed her her new paintings but all of it was...

- You paint only womans? - i asked from her, and she just nodded then get on my lap.

- Just get off me Cheryl, i know you don't want me in that way. - i said to Cheryl, and she just sighed but i couldn't take it anymore and kissed her...

(Normal Times) Cheryl Blossom pov:

I rushed inside, then up to the dedroom where i saw that Archie was on top of her, so i pushed him off...

- Just go away you freak, if you don't want to end up as fish food. - i said to him, but he didn't moved.

- Why would i, and who are you? - he asked from me.

- It's not too easy to explaine, just please leave her alone. - i said to him.

- Oh hell i won't. - said Archie, and slapped me.

- Just stop, both of you! Leave us alone Archie. - said the other Cheryl, and Archie just rolled his eyes then get his stuff and left...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Thank you, please just hear me out. - said the other Cheryl.

- Why would i? You wanted to kill Archie right? - i asked from her.

- Yes, i can't stand this Archie who tries to get with you for what? - she asked from me.

-I wanted him as a beard, because of Julian and my mother! - i yelled.

- Julian? the third, twin. - said the other Cheryl, and wanted to leave but i didn't let her so she just knocked me out...

Toni Topaz pov:

I wanted to go home, but i felt like i need to make sure Cheryl is okay so i walked to the front door and knocked, but no one opened it...

- Cheryl? - i said loudly, but there was no answer so i opened the door then walked inside.

- Where are you? - i asked loudly, then i heard a loud scream from upstairs so i wushed up...

(Normal Times) Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Cheryl, stop i just want you to understand that Archie only wanted to use you! - i said to her, while she tried to untie herself.

- Just let me go. - she said to me.

- At first, you must hear me out why i can't stand mens, why i lost my virginity with a girl. - i said to her, and she just sighed but nodded for me to continoue.

I took off my shirt and showed her my bruises...