Edge-Two Pump Chump

Start from the beginning

Edge slowly got up after catching his breath and walked backstage, embarrassed and pissed. You met him half way with a bottle of water and a towel. "Hey, Edge." You tried putting on your best soft voice, but Edge wasn't having it. "Don't 'hey' me! Did you see what they just did to me out there? The nerve of them!"

You nodded your head, wiping some sweat off his forehead. "She said the only reason she was with me was because I was champ. She used me." You nodded your head, entering the locker room and sitting on the couch. "It's okay, she's nothing, but a gold digging bitch."

You added, making him smirk. "Yeah, and guess what she called me?" You cocked your eyebrows up, waiting for him to continue. "A two pump chump! And then the whole crowd started chanting it." You couldn't contain the small laugh that came from your lips.

Edge's head snapped towards your direction. "What's so funny? You think I'm a two pump chump?" You finally looked at him and saw how red he looked. He was so close that you could feel a bad breath on your cheek. "Uh- I." You could find any words coming out of your mouth.

Yeah, Edge is cute, but you've never thought of him wanting to be with you. "I'm sure you're not." You awkwardly said, avoiding eye contact. "You're just saying that? You don't believe me. You think I'm a two pump chump don't you?!" Your eyes grew wide. "No, no, I don't!"

Edge calmed down, smiling with a loud sigh. "Well, if you don't believe me, I'm gonna show you." You didn't have time to say anything before he yanked your legs down to the floor. He positioned you so that you were on your knees, between his legs. Edge chuckled at your shocked reaction, eyes big, mouth agape.

"Go on, take it out." Your hands carefully reached up to his gear pants, pulling them down with the help of his hips lifting up. You slide his pants down to his legs, revealing his naked bottom half. You looked at him, unsure about everything.

"Edge, are you sure about this? What if someone walks on?" Edge let out a harsh sigh and pulled your hair back so you were looking up at him. "I don't have to repeat myself, do I? I said go on." He pushed your hair out his grip and waited for you to start.

You winced at his hard grip and leaned down to finally take him in your mouth. Edge let out a breath, but this time in relief. Your warm mouth wrapped around his cock, made him feel like there was nothing else in the world.

You started off slow, bobbing your head up and down, trying to easily take him down your throat with consideration of how big he was.

No wonder Lita kept coming back.

You used your hand to stroke whatever you couldn't fit, listening to the noises coming above. "Fuck, your doing so good." Edge praised, pushing some hair out your face, getting a good look at your face. He groaned and then reached over to a stand, taking his phone and snapping a pic.

You quickly took him out your mouth, furrowing your eyebrows in anger. "Edge, what fuck are you-" You didn't get to finished your sentence when Edge pushed the back of your head back in his cock, casualty you to let out a gargled choke sound.

"Why won't you just fuckin' listen to me? Just suck my cock like the slut you are!" Edge had a grip in your hair, continuously forcing you to take his cock down your throat. All that was heard was the choking noises coming from you and the small curses and grunts from Edge.

It didn't help when he used his hips to fuck your mouth. Balls slapping against the couch as he thrusted his cock in your mouth. White spot suddenly started to form in your vision, making you tap his thigh in submission, trying to let him know you couldn't breath and luckily, it worked.

When he pulled you up for air, you took large breaths, panting like you haven't breathed in 16 years. Edge pushed your hair back as you couch furiously, praising you. "Are you wet for me?"

You nodded your head after catching your breath. "Fuck me." You batted your eyelashes at him, pleading. "You don't want me to eat you out?" You shook your head a 'no', wanting to feel him inside you now. "I already like you even more than selfish bitch, Lita." You giggled at his last statement.

"I would fuck you, but you didn't say the magic word." A pout came across your lips as you tried to think of the word. "Please?" Edge shrugged his shoulders. "That wasn't what I was looking for, but it'll do for now." He switched spots, picking you up and throwing you on the couch.

He quickly discarded your bottoms and panties, while you took your top off, showing him all of you. You smiled when you saw how mesmerized he became at the sight of your body. "You gonna keep staring or you gonna fuck me, Two Pump Chump?" Edge's eyes turned dark as he looked at you.

Your smile dropped fast, feeling scared. You should've never called him that. Edge didn't say a word as he flipped you on your stomach, and pulled you in a doggy style position. He didn't waste any time, pushing into you, groaning when he felt how tight you were.

"Shit, you haven't been getting a good fucking?" You bit your lip, shaking your head. "Well you're about to from the 'Two Pump Chump.'" You heard the anger in his voice as he said that name and the moment he entered you, you knew he wasn't a Two Pump type of guy.

He thrusted into you, hips connecting your ass with a loud clap noise. You had to hit your lip to hold back your moans, knowing if someone walked in, it could ruin your career. "Don't hold back. Let everyone know how good this 'Two Pump Chump' is fucking you."

You let a small moan slip out, clenching stood him when he hit your sweet spot. "Shit, right there!" Edge kept that in mind, pulling your hair back so your neck was craned up. Surprisingly, he leaned down and kissed you with so much tongue, but never slowed his thrust down.

The smacking and slurping of your lips against each other could sound so wrong to each other."You fuck me so good!" A smile grew in his face at your praise, speeding him through his thrusts. You clenched around him with every drag of his cock in your walls.

"I'm close!" Edge grunted, when he felt himself near release. "Me too, cum with me." He grabbed your hands, intertwining them together as you both came. Your mouth was agape, feeling him paint your walls white. "Holy Fuck." Edge slowly thrusted into you, emptying everything in you.

You just laid there, in the silence of the locker room, catching your breaths. Edge grabbed his phone again and started recording a video and pointing it at you.

"You think I'm a Two Pump Chump, Y/n?" You didn't even have the energy to move. Your hoarse voice let out a small no. "Have fun with that Two Pump Bitch Lita."

Edge ended the video and sent it to Lita.