- Okay let's do this. - i said it quietly, and laid under the covers then i closed my eyes and started to rub my clit and play with my boobs, but i imagined that it's Toni who do this for me, but a few minutes later i started to moan really loudly...

Toni Topaz pov:

I felt bad for Cheryl, so i decided to ditch school and go to her house, and make sure she is okay. I get on my motorbike, and sped off towards Thornhill...

15 minutes later:

I parked my motorbike, next to Cheryl's red impala then i rushed to the front door but it was open so i walked in then closed the door...

- Cheryl. - i said it quietly, but i didn't heard her reply so i just walked upstairs, and when i almost reached her room i heard loud moans, and i started to get confused because i don't think someone is with Cheryl now, so i just walked to her bedroom and walked in...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Oh Toni, yes please just finger me. - i moaned loudly, but i heard footsteps came closer to me so i stopped and hided under the covers.

- What are you doing Cheryl? - i heard Toni's voice, but i stayed quiet.

- N-Nothing T-Toni. - i stuttered.

 - Are you sick or somthing? - she asked from me.

- N-no i'm fine. - i said quietly.

- Come on Cheryl. - she said to me, and grabbed the covers to take it off.

- Stop Toni. - i said to her, but she took off the covers and she saw that i'm naked...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Wait, you masturbated? - i asked from her, and she nodded nervously.

- And you moaned my name, actually. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- I can't come even if i think about you. - she said to me.

- Let me help you Cher. i said to her, and she just looked at me confused.

- N-no i can do it, without your help. - said Cheryl, shyly.

- Yeah? if you could by now you would probably finish it. - i said to Cheryl, and she just sighed but let me to lay beside her, so i undressed then laid there.

- Okay, TT can you please tell me how you do it? - asked Cheryl, and i just nodded then started to rub her clit gently.

- At first, i do it gently until i saw that you start to moan or bite your bottom lip. - i said to her, then she moaned so i started to sped up, then play with her boobs.

- Toni. - she moaned, and i just smirked while i started to finger her gently and pinch her nipples which made her to scream from pleasure.

- When you start to moan more loudly, you shoulp play with your boobs and finger your pussy. - i said to her, and a few minutes later she came with a loud moan...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

- Can i try, this on you too? - i asked from Toni, and she just nodded so i started to rub her clit gently.

- You do it great Cher. - she said to me, and bited her bottom lip, so i started to sped up and finger while played with her boobs, then pinched her nipples until she came.

- I think i can do it now alone, thank you Toni. - i said to her, and she just sighed and wanted to leave but i pulled her back.

- Toni, i like you more then a friend. - i said to her, and she just smiled then kissed me passionatly.

- Me too babe. - said Toni.

- Will you be my girlfriend? - i asked from her, and she just nodded then i cuddled to her and she kissed my forehead...

We talked a lot at night, and about that where should we go on a first date, unitl we fell asleep...

3 week later:

Third Person pov:

Toni and Cheryl finally offically started to date, and their friends supported them. Cheryl asked Toni, to move in with her, and she said yes because Cheryl's parents moved out, because of their work...