Repercussions

Two owl themed figures stood behind Static, face trained on the space on front of them.

The former? Hero felt his body freeze, and he could do nothing but stare with widened eyes.

Those eyes panically went to the still bloodied places where the two bodies were previously.
Nothing. There was nothing there.

'Wh-What the fuck. What the fuck going on'-

Static let out a momentary gasp before ducking a swing of one of the creatures, driving his one good shoulder into them in a desperate attempt for some separation.

The first Talon collided with the wall, and footsteps of the second masked figure made Static immediately send out his Saucer at high speeds, causing it to collide with the second one's head.

'How are they still alive?!'

Looking up, Static's eyes met the one he was pinning down.

This one was the one who's face was caved in, and Static could see through it's single broken eyehole.

He saw nothing.

The thing's eye was brutally disfigured, but besides that there was nothing. No emotion. No pain or surprise. No glee or joy. There was simply nothing. Nothing that Static could connect to what a human was supposed to be.

'........What the hell are these things'

Feeling the one he was holding down's muscles tense, Static leaped backwards as the thing lunged at him.

Quicker than both of them however the Saucer came flying back into Static's one useable hand, which he used as a shield as he attack he'd it to his fingertips.

Sparks flew as the Talon's clawed hands scraped against Static's makeshift shield, but the item sustained no scratches.

Landing with a roll, Static winced as his destroyed arm suffered from the dodge, but he didn't have time to think about it.

Twisting around in an attempt to dodge the Talon behind him, Static received a slash to his shoulder that made him let out a low grunt.

Bringing his Saucer to shoulder-level Static parried the thing's next strike upwards and then threw the circular item.

As it flew behind him and hit the opposing Talon Static brought his palm forward and slammed it into the creature, causing the thing to shake and fall to the ground as electricity surged through it in the form of a biological taser.

Catching the Saucer as it flew back to him Static used it to block a high kick to the side of his face and push the things leg away, weaving under it's swing and then repeating what he did to the previous masked thing.

Letting out heavy breaths, Static checked the lifeless and critical condition of his arm, letting out a strained sigh.

When he was done Static turned around to face the elevator doors, but found the Talon from before standing there.

'My shock value is going down, literally. Why is everyone resistant to powers?!'

Shock enveloped the former? Hero's face, but before he could do anything he realized that it one was up, then the other one.....

'Oh shit'

Swiftly turning around and blocking his face with his Saucer, Static was instead met with gut kick to his exposed stomach.

With his Saucer falling from his grip, Static was rocketed backwards into the other Talon.

It caught him, holding him still against the former? Hero's struggle.