More Questions Than Answers

"Titans! Meet me at S/N in approximately 30 seconds"

Robin spoke into the Titans Communicator, holding his stomach as he ran. He jumped onto the roof of another building, rolling back to his feet as he landed.

He continued to run into the direction where he saw it. That familiar burst of electricity, the blue mixed with slight purple arks that seemingly sprayed in random directions. It had to be him.

'Please be ok, Virgil'

To be honest Damian wouldn't admit it, but he was worried. Even Batman knew next to nothing about you. The only thing they were sure on was that Y/N didn't have any powers, but they weren't even sure of that anymore.

As Robin continued to run towards the source of light that had now vanished, his mind replayed what happened in the stadium.

When Y/N dodged bullets with ease.
When Y/N punched two speedsters.
When Y/Neven kissed Starfire.
'What the fuck was that about?'

The protege of Batman shook his head, clearing the random thought. He didn't know what exactly you were capable of, and the thought of you doing the same thing to Static that you did to the Joker managed to fill him with dread.

Then there was something else.
Task Force X.

Or at least that's what Batman told him they were called during their short talk.

A group of criminals/special individuals who had come under the control of a member of the U.S. government.

Robin didn't know who, but he did know it was a high ranking one at that.

But how did they control people who wouldn't follow orders even under the most dire of circumstances.

Robin remembered seeing the Reverse Flash, someone who, when Robin spoke to Barry, warned him to never engage with. 'Wally even spoke about him too, almost as if he were some kind of boogeyman. So how did someone manage to get ahold of a speedster that even the Flash fears?'

So many questions, yet so little answers.

The one to snap Robins train of thought, was none other than-
"HELLOOOOO! I SAID CAN YOU HEAR ME"

Robin instinctively withdrew his new katana and swung where he heard the voice originate from.

An audible clang followed.

"Still got that problem huh?"

"Sorry Rose, old habits die hard""Fair enough"

"Fair enough"

Both relaxed themselves, pulling away each other's respected weapons. A sigh escaped Rose as she examined her blade. Which looked....freshly cleaned?

Robin was about to turn away, but took a better look at his teammate. Although he was used to it, with his mind working at overdrive he resided something wasn't right.