1̶8̶+̶ E̶x̶t̶r̶a̶

Most of this was written by but some of it was written by me :) Also, check out their book 'All Of My Memories' and give 'em a follow coz they deserve it!

Jasper pulled Micara closer, so close that their chests were touching. He lowered Micara, but made sure she wouldn't fall. Micara made sure to hold eye contact as Jasper leaned forward just a little bit too. The male Hale brought his lips to her neck and kissed a trail up and down her neck. Micara bit her lip hard. Jasper was really making her feel a certain way. The kisses soon started to become wet and cross over to the other side of her neck. He gave Micara a hickey. No two, then another. The half-breed was hopeless. But she secretly liked it that way.

His lips crashed onto hers and she melted into his touch. Micara tangled her hands into his messy, blonde hair and kissed him deeper, wrapping her leg around his waist. He placed his hands on her butt and hoisted her up against the wall. Both legs were around him now, and she could feel his eager bulge through her trousers, against her throbbing vulva. Micara had been with other men over the years, laid in their beds, felt their desire, but nothing compared to the hot intensity that she had with Jasper. He was a dangerous lethal flame, and she was a powerless moth, giving into instinct and letting his heat overpower her.

Jasper made sure she was steady around his waist and walked to her bedroom. He couldn't take it anymore, he needed her. It had been months since their honeymoon and he needed her. The amount of times he had wanted to make her his again after the honeymoon, but hadn't had the time, killed him. Feeling the pleasure that was trickling through him now, made his past self jealous. They hadn't even started yet, and he was feeling this much from her, it excited him. The weight of her body against him made him excited, because she would soon be screaming his name on her bed.

"I need you....I need you." He breathed heavily, gently putting her down, unbuttoning her trousers and sliding them down her thighs.

She looked up into Jasper's deep amber eyes, wild with desire.

"You have me...you've always had me Jasper." Micara soothed, silently agreeing to anything he wanted to do.

This was all he needed to start the fire. He quickly lifted Micara onto the bed properly, her head nearly touching the headboard. She moaned at his speed, and watched as his fingers trailed down her stomach, and how he opened her legs. He slipped his delicate fingers through her soft, damp underwear, soaking his fingers in her most intimate spots. Micara moaned desperately, wanting to touch him too. Her breasts perked up, she starved for his touch. Jasper took his free hand and pulled her shirt down, exposing the voluptuous aching breasts that called to him.

He kissed all around the chestnut flesh surrounding the pink extended nipple. Teasing her, pleasing her. He wrapped his pouty, petal lips around Micara's nipple, licking and nipping as his finger slid into her harder and faster.

"J-Jasper, stop! I-I'm-" Micara groaned.

She wasn't ready, her body screamed for release, but she wanted him inside her, she wanted him to fill her up and take her. Use her to pleasure himself. He pulled his lips from her breast, and looked up at her with his devious half smile that she loved so much.

"Take me. Take me and make me yours again. Please." Micara begged.

He ran his tongue along his bottom lip as he undid his belt buckle. Lust drips from the head of his penis and fell along her thigh. He's so hard. So rigid. So stiff. Jasper held Micara's hips steady, and pulled her down hard, forcing his large bulging cock deep within her. He grunted shakily, taking in the overwhelming pleasure and wetness that she gave him. He paused, teasing her slightly, and pulled out, very slowly.

"Again...Jasper please...Again..." Micara pleaded.

He forced her down again, letting her tightness envelope him. Jasper throwed his head back in ecstasy, and Micara sat up, unable to resist the urge to kiss him. He thrusted into her, again and again. Harder and harder. Grunting and growling with every entry. Micara was so tight, so wet. Nobody could fill her like he could. As he continued to force himself into her, Micara could feel her pleasure climb higher and higher. She moaned uncontrollably and bucked back against him, forcing him in deeper.

"Yes, like that!" She whimpered, clawing his back, her arms around him.

He wrapped his arms around his wife, pulling her close, his lips trembling by her ear.

"I'm coming!" Jasper whispered, a deep growl rumbling from his chest straight after.

"Come for me." Micara hissed, feeling her own imminent release.

Jasper thrusted harder, faster. Micara began to shake with pleasure, then finally, she spilled over the edge of her ecstasy. She shrieked with pleasure, her body flooded with a deep, throbbing release. She felt as if she were floating in a pool of warm honey.

"Oh, Micara," Jasper moaned, longing out his words, filling her up and spilling down her thighs.

Micara yelped as she felt it shoot inside of her, arching her back, making room for Jasper to fully wrap his arms around her. He held Micara close, falling back onto her chest, his head in the crook of her neck. Jasper stayed inside of her until he softened and slipped out, followed by the thick, creamy proof of his satisfaction. Micara still felt mixed feelings in her stomach from Jasper, but kind of liked the feeling since she never got times to be intimate with him. She let her fingers play with the ends of his hair, both of them feeling tired and comfortable with the position they were in.