E̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶-̶N̶i̶n̶e̶

Samson walked out of the house and into the woods

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Samson walked out of the house and into the woods. He liked it there, it was always calming in places that nobody tended to go to. He found a tree to sit in and climbed that carefully. Once fully sat in the branch, he let out a cry of frustration. He hated that everyone apart from his dad and him didn't have the ones they loved with him. Samson knew Maria didn't either, but to hell with that monster. Although Jasper would deny it, the twins both knew that he was upset about having told Micara to get out of the house.

He looked down to the ground, tears filling his eyes. It was unfair, talking about it, and saying how unfair it was wouldn't help, but that's all he could say, because it was unfair. Not seeing his mate, was unfair. Not seeing his mother was unfair, his dad being an ass, was unfair. Maria even existing was UNFAIR. He just wanted everything and everyone to be normal, but yet again most people did. Another noise of frustration left his lips but this time some tears did too.

"I miss you Mom...I wanna see you again," Samson whispered, clutching the tree branch and making it break slightly.

But then he saw her. Him and her, he was younger. She was holding his hands above his head and walking slowly, a wide, proud smile on her face. Jasper was in front of a tree in front of his wife and son, Samantha on his hip. His smile was as wide as his lovers as Samson took several steps with Micara helping him. Then carefully, she let go of his hands and he didn't realize but continued walking anyway. Micara's eyes shot over to Jasper and she squealed with excitement just as he made a happy sound at the sight of his son talking his first steps.

"He's walking Jasper! Walking!" Micara shouted, startling Samson and making him fall.

"You're too happy Micara," Jasper chuckled, looking at his daughter so a second when he felt her emotions change slightly.

"Shh, it's alright Sammy!" Micara cooed, picking him up and setting him on her hip, kissing his head.

The twin male stopped crying and hugged his mother, Jasper looking over at Samantha when she went happy again.

Samson blinked out of the memory and realized he was being shown memories by someone. He looked to the left, then right but didn't see anyone near. He saw something else too, though was confused as why he was granted this sight, considering he wasn't there to see it. It was his mother and father, they were walking through the woods, hand in hand, talking about their day because they didn't really get to spend time with each other as Jasper was hunting and Micara was looking after the kids.

Micara suddenly tripped over a tree root, but Jasper caught her quickly.

"What is it with you and falling over?" Jasper chuckled, steadying her.

"Well, who else is going to catch me when I fall?" Micara smiled, giving him a pointed look.

Jasper gave her a soft smile, kissing her head. Samson started crying again. How he wished this was true. He wished everything was ok. Then again, he realized that it wasn't real. Someone had to be messing with him. Samson wiped his eyes and climbed down the tree, dusted off his hands and jumped slightly when he saw Leah and his sister walking through the woods. Samantha engulfed her brother in for a hug, squeezing the life out of him.

"Ignore Dad, he's being an ass at the moment," Sam soothed.

"Damn it Sam, I don't care about Dad, I want Issy," Samson sobbed, holding her shoulder.

"It's alright Sammy, I love you, although you don't have your mate with you, we'll all still be here for you, me and Leah both love you, we're here for anything," Samantha whispered, brushing her brother's hair over and out of his eyes.

"Ok.. Thanks.. I just don't think I can do it anymore, I need her," Sammy admitted.

"Sob story is it?"

Everyone turned to the man who had just turned up.

"The memories I showed you too much?"

"Who the hell are you?" Sam hissed, standing in front of both Leah and Samson.

"Nobody," He smiled then disappeared, leaving the kids confused and worried.

They all stayed silent for a while, wondering who the hell that man was and why he decided to speak to them. He had to be a vampire, how else would he be able to run away that fast. They all stopped their thoughts when a scream was heard.

"That... sounded like Maria," Leah frowned, taking both the twins hands.

"Should we..?" Samson wondered.

"Personally I couldn't give a crap if she was being slaughtered, but sure, if you want to," Samantha huffed, taking the lead back to the house.