S̶i̶x̶

M̶o̶n̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶A̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶:

The vampires, Renesmee and Jacob went back to the house, but Jacob didn't stay long s he had to meet up with the pack. Jasper was an angry mess and he knew this so he went up to his room to try and cool off. But he thought it was pointless seeing as they went to the same school, lived in the same town and would see more of each other since Renesmee wants to know about her kind.

Then a knock came from Jasper's door, Carlisle, outside.

"I think we should all have a talk, don't you?" The father asked letting Jasper brush pass him

They all gathered downstairs at the table, Jasper too angry to sit down so he stood at Emmett's side with a grimace on his face and his arms crossed angrily.

"Edward," Carlisle said indicating for the mind reader to start

"Micara generally seems like a nice girl, she's answered Renesmee's questions and has given us her number in case we had anymore. Though Jasper has some unsettling news," Edward sighed making all turn to the Southerner.

"She's Maria's sister," He snarled  

"Who's that?" Macey asked making Alice look at them

"I'll tell you later,"

"And you're sure of this?" Carlisle asked

"Positive," Jasper answered

"So she's bad?" Rosalie wondered

"No," Edward told making Jasper scoff under his breath, "Her thoughts are innocent. We should trust her,"

"Are you crazy?" Jasper retorted

"No, I'm just being honest," Edward replied

"She could be a spy for her sister for all we know, she could be faking her thoughts and feelings," Jasper hissed

"She would've slipped up at least one," Edward defended

"She's not a spy!" Emmett shouted in shock with a laugh

"How can you be so sure?" Jasper asked

"She's way too girlie for that," Emmett chuckled making Jasper glare at him

"We should ignore her," Jasper said making everyone look at him, "We have answers, we need no more,"

"It's nice to have another person like me around," Renesmee spoke, not listening to Jasper, "I wanna be around her,"

"Do you wanna cause danger for the family?" Jasper asked

"No," Renesmee pouted making Jasper roll his eyes

"Well stay away from her," Jasper seethed making a protective Bella stand behind her daughter and pretend she wasn't doing it for the sake of Renesmee's safety.

"I'm not doing that Jasper," Renesmee said, being as stubborn as her mother, "You can't control who I can be friends with," 

The Cullen half-breed got up from her seat and walked to her room. Alice sighed and got up to go pick some flowers. She returned to the door way of the dining room but a vision startled her and she dropped the vase causing it to smash. Macey ran to Alice in worry.

"Aly? Are you ok, what did you see?" She asked her mate

Alice herself wasn't too sure what was happening in her vision. It was flickering too fast. But she could make out Jasper, then Micara, then Jasper, Then Micara. It was weird and strange and she didn't understand it. 

It changed, Jasper was downstairs speaking lowly to Carlisle and Edward. Micara was supposed to be sleeping but she needed water so she crept down the steps, walking almost silently when she heard her name mentioned. Then suddenly she made herself known and started crying and shouting at Jasper. It ended with the two crouched down on the kitchen floor, Jasper holding Micara and soothing her from crying.

It flashed again, to another scene. Jasper and Micara were running around the parking lot. Though Jasper was chasing her. Both were laughing and smiling so Alice assumed they were messing around. Micara then tripped but Jasper caught her just in time, holding her waist and her hand handed on his chest. She then blushed and looked away. 

It shifted to inside the Cullen house. Jasper and Micara were sat at the piano and singing. Jasper was playing on they keys and Micara was carolling the song that Alice couldn't make out yet. The two finished the song then turned to face each other. Micara embraced Jasper in a hug that took hesitance for Jasper to reply to, though he did and a small smile crossed his lips. 

It switched again to show Jasper twirling the half-breed around at a dance of some sort. He was fighting a grin, but the smile that was on his face made up for it. Micara didn't stop the wide smile that stole her face either. 

Then it changed to something more shocking. Jasper and Micara were on a stage, both wearing crowns of some sort. The crowd started chanting something but Jasper suddenly rushed down the steps, leaving Micara on her own. The crowd stopped chanting and looked at Micara in shock. Though the half-breed sent everyone a small, fake, sad smile. 

Alice gasped as the vision let go of her mind. 

"I'm ok Macey ," She reassured her mate with a kiss on the cheek.

Alice for sure was not ok. She was very, very confused. Usually her visions make more sense. But here, she was clueless.