E̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶-̶F̶i̶v̶e̶

When Samson woke up in the morning, he knew his sister wasn't in his room and she had to be the one to make him comfortable enough to sleep

When Samson woke up in the morning, he knew his sister wasn't in his room and she had to be the one to make him comfortable enough to sleep. He crept out of his bed and opened his bedroom door, his feet landing on the cream carpet. He tiptoed to his sisters room, knocked lightly and when there was no answer, he opened it and his eyes widened from what he saw. Samantha was culled up to Leah Clearwater, both girls asleep. Samson could only smile at the sight. 

To do something nice for his sister and Leah, Samson walked downstairs, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He pulled open the fridge and got some eggs, bacon and mushrooms. In the middle of making breakfast omelettes for them all, two sets of feet were heard, pitter pattering down the stairs. Leah entered the kitchen first, a protective expression on her face, but it calmed when he saw Samson.

"Something smells good," The wolf girl complemented to dish as it as set down in front of her. 

"Mhm," Samantha agreed, digging in. 

Samson watched fondly as the two ate their breakfasts, then finished cooking his own. Not wanting to distract Samantha and Leah from their deep staring. But what did interrupt it, was a knock on the door. Everyone looked towards the door, who could be knocking, but then then the twins realized that it had to be their father. Being the only person on their feet already, Samson started walking to the front door, his heart hammering in his chest. Slowly, he opened the door, leaving it open a little, so he could see who was out there.

"Samson," His dad said.

"Hi Dad," Samson replied, clenching his jaw after.

"Can I come in?" Jasper asked, looking at his feet.

"I don't know, are you just gonna kick another loved one out again?" Samson wondered, tears filling his eyes but he didn't let them drop.

Being grown up, he opened the door and leant on it, arms crossed, giving his father enough time to enter. Then he started moving behind Jasper, the door shutting by itself. Samson followed his Dad into the kitchen, and when Samantha saw Jasper, she dropped her cutlery and left her chair. The female Hanson-Hale tried moving past her Dad to get to the stairs but he caught her and gently moved her in front of him. Samantha didn't look at her dad, but kept her head up, looking at the ceiling. 

"We can't just pretend like nothing happened," Jasper said, earning everyone's attention, "We all need to talk,"

Jasper didn't seem to notice Leah right away, but when he did, he frowned and sent her a confused look.

"What? Are you gonna kick me out too?" Leah asked, a glare fixated onto her face.

Jasper let out a breath and didn't reply. Instead, he looked back at his children and told them to sit back at the table. He joined them, looking at his hands.

"I assume that what happened last night wasn't fair on either one of you two," Jasper said, ignoring Leah's presence all together.

"Got that right," Sam scoffed.

"I'm also guessing that you'd still want to see your mother," Jasper announced.

"Well yeah," Samson frowned.

"Unfortunately, that can't be arranged," Jasper gulped, putting emphasis on 'can't'.

"What!?" Samantha snapped.

"Why say that then let us down?" Samson scoffed. 

"I'm sorry, but she's bad. She tricked us all," The father winced.

"No," Samantha declined, "You're bad. You're a sick bastard who believes a manipulator more then his own wife! I'm outta here," 

Jasper didn't say anything. He was too shocked to respond. His daughter thought that he was a menace.  His daughter thought that he was the worse person in the world. Maybe he was...

"Thanks dad," Samson raised his eyebrows then followed his sister out the door.

"Good one Jasper," Leah shook her head disapprovingly.