E̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶e̶n̶

Jasper was upset

Jasper was upset. Esme noticed but didn't ask about it because she knew how her son didn't like showing his emotions or even talking about them. Jasper was mainly upset because whilst his brothers were getting their suits for prom, he was not. Though he was in the corner watching them iron, wash and wear their suits.

"Should I wear a bow tie or just a tie?" Jacob wondered.

"Bow tie, Renesmee likes you classy," Edward grimaced, a side of him thinking Renesmee could always do better then Jacob.

"Thanks," He laughed.

Jasper listened to the slight banter sometimes he would chuckle. 

"Jaz, get your suit on," Emmett said.

"I'm not going prom," Jasper reminded.

"Just put it on," Emmett told making the Hale sigh.

Jasper zoomed to his room and returned in his tuxedo.

"Edward catch me," Emmett said 'falling' back into Edwards arms.

Edward made a 'wtf' Face at his brother.

"Rose, get yourself another date to prom, I've found mine," Emmett smirked, trying to make his brother feel better.

"Bastard," Rosalie muttered jokingly.

"Don't be an idiot," Jasper sighed, trying to fight a smile.

"I'll go with Micara then!" Rose shouted up to them, though she didn't need to.

"No! Wait babe!" Emmett said shouting and running downstairs to her, knowing she actually probably would.

"You seriously not going?" Jake his newly found vampire brother.

"No," The male Hale repeated.

"But you've gone before without a date before, so why now?" Jacob wondered.

"No reason," Jasper replied, only Edward knowing the truth

...

Micara was sat on her kitchen side. She wasn't doing anything particular, just wondering why fruit looked the why it did. But then she stopped and thought. What was the main thing she's been wanting to know. How Jasper knew Maria. Well, she suddenly knew what she was going to do. She grabbed her bag and coat and rushed out of the door. Rosalie had been driving her everywhere so now she would walk to the Cullens house.