S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶

Micara didn't know what to think

Micara didn't know what to think. Usually her head was clear and she knew what was going on, but with the Cullen family, she did not. A week had passed and the school had already forgotten the fact that the half-breed was the new girl but the Cullens frequently said hello. She thought she did something wrong but Renesmee always said she didn't. Renesmee and Rosalie were the only ones who still talked to the Mexican girl.

The three would always talk, chat and laugh and it felt really good. Micara felt truly loved by two people. And she didn't mean the fake love she received by some random Vampire Maria hooked her up with that was only used as sex for the male, it was like she was apart of a true little family.

She was sat in Rosalie's car, Nessie sat in the back talking about a dress. The blonde beauty was driving to school, they'd left their houses early hoping for more free time to talk.

"I'm not sure if gold beads would work with a yellow dress Ness, the colour wouldn't stand out," Micara frowned, trying to imagine it.

"Oh yeah, I didn't think of that," Renesmee hummed then asked Rosalie to turn the volume up on the car radio.

Hot Girl Bummer started playing and they all jammed along to it. Micara blushed a little whenever a swear word was sung and the other girls laughed at that. She sung along, leaving out the curses, even aloud when they turned and drove up the school parking lot and when they parked the car.

Micara really wasn't looking forward to today. Ever since her blood temptations had started up on her second day, Tuesday, she hadn't been able to get rid of it. She didn't want to go on a blood diet again, so she continued eating double snacks. For some reason, Rosalie was always the one to noticed a change in her behaviour. She always noticed her sadness or hungriness.

Micara just thought her best fried was very caring and observant. The girls sat on top of Rosalie's car hood and chatted to one an other about nothing important. It was till the school's newspaper guy walked up to them, slightly shaking.

"H-Here you go, I'm s-supposed to be handing these out to e-everyone," He stuttered and Rosalie took it.

"Thank you," Micara thanked the boy then Ness, Micara and Rose read the paper.