F̶o̶r̶t̶y̶-̶T̶w̶o̶

A week had passed and Issy hadn't spoken or looked at Micara or her friends

A week had passed and Issy hadn't spoken or looked at Micara or her friends. She felt upset and horrible that she'd confronted her friend in her own home. Micara was the only one that talked to Issy and now Micara was ignoring her. Sometimes she would catch herself out and look up from her lunch table and over to the Cullens if they laughed out loud. She didn't mean to, she just felt left out, alone, again. Issy didn't just hate the fact that Micara had left her alone, it was that she also had to put up with Jack, Dylan, David and Sabastian, all by herself. 

Issy loved science, you might call her a nerd, but one thing she's always stuck to is that if you have a theory, a problem or you need an answer, you investigate until you find it. She was adamant that she saw Micara's eyes turn red, twice! And as creepy as it sounded, Issy had been recording Micara at any time she could. Weather it was sneakily having her phone out in class or holding it up at lunch, she was trying to gather as much information as she could to find out what on Earth Micara was. 

Issy knew that it was wrong to do what she was doing. She was also pretty sure that Micara thought she was crazy, but she was a scientist, of course she was crazy. She wouldn't give up until someone gave her answers, even if that meant testing on herself or an insect.  The reason why Issy had gotten herself into this scientific mess, was because she wanted to help her recently deceased brother. He died of cancer. And that's what she wanted to find the cure to.

Issy's brother, Marcus, had been her everything, her role model, protector and best friend. He used to attend her high school, he used to be a nerd like her, and he also used to protect her from the idiots that liked to pick on them. He would always take the hit for her, always back her up and help her revise or anything. But when he got Cancer, he seemed to just give up on everything. They didn't do anything together but Issy still loved her brother, more then her argumentative parents. That's all her parents ever did, argue. Her brother was the only parental figure in her life.

She didn't even stop loving her brother when he started to shout at her. It was the day she told him that she will figure out the cure to cancer. He told her to shut up but she carried on explaining some possible cures but he lost it and started to shout. She knew this was the cancer doing this to him, he would never shout at her.

Issy looked over at the hall when Micara got up to go to her next lesson. Issy waited about five minutes to clear her space then got up and went in the same direction at Micara went in. Issy knew Micara's next class was study hall, something they both shared so it wouldn't be like she was following her, though she was. Micara wasn't in sight when Issy stepped outside. But heard a quiet yelp and decided to investigate. Issy got her phone ready to record and had to be one of the best things she'd done in her life. 

She watched what was going on behind the school from the camera, to scared to look herself in fear that she'd get caught.

"Look, I know you like me," Jack smirked, a hand one side of her head so she couldn't move

"What the- I have a boyfriend," Micara gasped.

"But I like you more. I know girls act like bitches go the guys they like," He smiled, though never in a million years could someone love Micara more than Jasper.

"You're the one that's been acting like a Jerk!" Micara shouted, offended by his thought of her attitude.

"C'mon Micara! I know you like me!" Jack shouted at her.

"You'r-"

Jack grabbed Micara and forced his lips onto hers. Issy nearly dropped her phone at the sight of it. Jack was trying to get his hand under Micara's shirt whilst the other kept her on the wall. Micara's eyes were wide and she tried pushing him off but he kept her still. She whimpered and tried breaking the kiss but he kept pushing her further and further against the wall, hurting her back. Just as his hand touched the bottom of her bra, Micara started using her powers. She'd never turn to this alternative unless she didn't have a choice. He froze suddenly and stepped away from her.

Issy, who'd caught the whole thing on camera, gasped at the colour of Micara's eyes being caught on camera. To help her former friend, Issy grabbed a stone and threw it at Jack. Micara, shocked at the unexpected throw, broke her power bond to Jack and he fell to the ground, holding his head. Micara looked and found Issy looking at her. Micara's eyes fell to the phone that was flashing, indicating that it was recording. Issy sheepishly hid it behind her back.

"Let's go!" Issy shouted at Micara who jumped then started to do as commanded.

Issy ran to the forest as it was the closest place to hide and talk. 

"Did you see that?" Micara demanded.

"Yes, I-"

"You were following me," Micara sighed but in a confused manner.

"Only to make sure you were safe," Issy objected, a lie.

"What else did you see?" Micara pinched her nose.

"Your eyes, they changed colour Micara, I saw it! It's on video!" Issy shouted, excited with her new find.

"Give me your phone," Micara said, holding her hand out.

"What? No," Issy frowned shielding her phone from Micara.

"Then delete the video in front of me," Micara told placing her hands on her hips.

Issy started to cry, well, only one tear escaped her eyes but it felt like a million. She pressed some buttons on her phone, deleted her only evidence. 

"Fine, happy now Micara?" Issy seethed.

"Please don't cry!" Micara begged going to take a step forward.

"I said I was here for you. If you ever needed to talk. I care about you and it's clear that you don't me!" Issy cried, holding her phone to her chest as if the video would come back, "Just go, you don't care anyway,"

"Yes I do," Micara objected.

"Go!" Issy demanded.

So the half-breed did.