F̶o̶r̶t̶y̶-̶N̶i̶n̶e̶

Micara was sat on the sofa, her hair in a messy bun and a book on her lap, one had at the bottom of it for when she needed to turn the page

Micara was sat on the sofa, her hair in a messy bun and a book on her lap, one had at the bottom of it for when she needed to turn the page. Jasper had been out hunting with the rest of the family for a day now and Cara was finding it hard to occupy herself with something to do. She was reading a romance book. Her body took up one sofa, her legs touching the bottom end. She itched her head then moved a stray hair from her eyes.

...

Though her fun didn't last long when someone knocked on her door. Being the nice person she was, Micara answered it, to see Ruby. The brunette smiled and took Micara in for a hug.

"Hey Micara. I was wondering if you'd like to pop round for some tea," Ruby offered.

"That would be amazing," Micara nodded and shut her flat door.

Micara walked into Ruby's flat and sat down on her sofa. The other woman poured some tea into a cup and passed it to Micara who took a sip of the lukewarm drink. The two talked about school, collage, future ideas and wishes. Micara found out that Ruby had a sister that had died and that Ruby had always wanted to find the person who killed her. Micara felt sorry for Ruby.

Micara ended staying at the woman's house for two hours, but when they began to not talk about anything, Micara made the excuse that she had some friends coming round. Micara hugged the woman goodbye as soon as they stood in the building hallway. Then coincidentally, Alice and Macey stopped, seeing Micara in the hall. Alice looked as if her head was about to explode from excitement. Macey had a slight smile but as soon as she saw Ruby, she frowned.

"Oh, Alice, Macey, Hi!" Micara smiled at them.

Alice grinned and grabbed Micara's hand and opened her flat door. Macey's frown deepened and turned into a glare as she walked passed the neighbour and into Micara's flat, making sure to shut and lock the door. Alice brought Micara to her bedroom and brought out a tape measure.

"Hold your arms out," Alice ordered, making Micara do it.

"What are you doing?" Micara wondered, when Alice started to measure Micara's waist and arms.

"You'll know soon enough," Macey smiled slightly, standing in front of the bedroom door with her arms crossed.

"I am so confused," Micara sighed, but let Alice have her way.

"It'll be worth it!" Alice grinned.

"Alright Alice, I trust you," Micara smiled softly.

Alice took all the measurements she needed then jumped up and down. She grabbed Micara's hand and dragged them out of the flat.

"Goodbye," Micara scoffed, moving to her kitchen to finish her apple juice.

She sighed and brought out her phone. No text from Maria yet, that was good, but she did have an unopened text from Jasper. Her eyebrows furrowed as she didn't remember the notification. She opened it anyway but she continued to frown in confusion.

Jasper:
Go to your bedroom. Don't cry.

Jasper:
Or faint.

"What?" She giggled outloud.

She checked the time he sent it and it had only been a minute. She placed her phone down on the kitchen counter and walked to her room. She found that her bedroom door was now shut, she hadn't done that. Either a ghost was in her flat or Jasper had done it, her money was on Jasper. She took in a breath and opened the door, she went to exhale but it got caught in her throat. Her heart began to speed up and her eyes were as wide as saucers.

She brought her hands up to her lips and tried to not faint, like he'd told her to not do. As she continued to stare at the man on one knee in front of her, her heart continued to race. Jasper decided to ditch his plan and make sure she was sat down. He got up and guided her to the bed, then sat down next to her. Micara's hands were placed in her lap, shaking a little and no words had come out of her mouth. This made Jasper want to chuckle.

"Micara?" Jasper nudged her slightly.

She snapped out of her shock and looked up at him. Jasper placed his hand on her cheek, making her grab his wrist and shut her eyes.

"I love you," Jasper told.

Micara would've said the same thing back, if he didn't start speaking first.

"And, if we were humans, I would've asked your father for your hand in marriage, before getting down on one knee," Jasper slid off the bed and did his said action then brought something out of his pocket, "And presented you with a ring,"

Jasper slid a box into Micara's hand, opening it when she was holding it. A tear slipped from her eye but she wiped it quickly.

"Micara Agnes Hanson, you have done nothing but bring me happiness. You have given me nothing but love and affection, and I will be forever grateful for that. So Micara, will you hold my hand, If I ask to spend a lifetime with you?" Jasper asked.

Micara breathed out. She looked at the man in front of her. She could just see how much he loved her. She took a deep breath before saying...