N̶i̶n̶e̶t̶y̶-̶T̶h̶r̶e̶e̶

Samantha let out a shriek of rage, hitting a tree with a massive force, making it crumble slightly

Samantha let out a shriek of rage, hitting a tree with a massive force, making it crumble slightly. She then fell to her knees, sobbing and wrapping her arms around herself, trying to keep it together. For so many days she's tried to be strong, make Sammy feel like he had someone to look after him still, but who was there to look after her? She leaned on the tree that she'd hit and looked out into the distance, tears drying to her face. One thing that made her wipe them though, was a pained cry from the forest. She immediately thought it was Samson, but with further investigation, she realized it wasn't.

Leah was searching through the woods, knowing Samantha couldn't be that far. Her wolf feet padded against the floor. 

Hey Leah! - Seth.

Hah, Hi Leah. - Paul.

Hi... - Leah.

We don't think you're gay anymore Leah. - Quil.

I don't think that! - Seth.

What do you mean? - Leah

We think you're Samsexual! -  Paul.

Leah clenched her teeth together, how dare they? She ignored their stupid barking laughs and turned back into a human,  changing quickly after. She honestly hated her pack sometimes.

Samantha continued running till there was a very little clearing, her dad in the middle of it. He was sat on a tree stump, hands covering his eyes. She felt a pang of guilt for saying those things to him earlier, but she couldn't bring herself to realize that those things were a lie. Jasper felt her guilt, adding up onto his and turned around, eyes widening as he saw his daughter.

"Sam," He whispered, watching her slowly enter the tree-made circle.

"Hi Dad," She matched his tone, rubbing her arm.

"Go get your mother," His voice seemed strained.

"W-what?" Sam frowned, not understanding.

"I'm not sure I can fight this thing anymore- I don't know what it is but it's bad Sam," Jasper gasped, trying to keep his sane self by fighting the bad thing.

"Dad!" Samantha rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

Jasper cuddled her too, holding her tightly, the guilt he felt for hurting his kids ruined him. He kissed her head, shutting his eyes.

"Dad, what do you mean? Mom's gone, remember?" Sam winced, looking up at him.

"Issy knows where she is. Samantha, please. It may be your only chance to see her again. Bring your brother too," Jasper clenched his jaw, "Go. Now."

"Dad, hold on! You can't leave us again! We need you, it sucks without you, please!" Sam begged, shaking his shoulders a little.

"Now Samantha," 

Sam looked up at him again and his eyes opened, they were turning darker, meaning she did have to go now to be able to see her Mom. With a gulp, the half-half-breed started running. She caught Leah's scent and shouted. 

"Leah! Turn into a wolf now! Start barking so I can track you down!" 

Samson, get Issy to take you to her car! ASAP, tell her to start the engine! - Sam.

Ok!? - Sammy.

Leah started barking, confused. Sam finally found her and jumped onto Leah's back, making the wolf-girl run fast. 

"Back to the house Leah!" Sam instructed, clinging onto the other's fur.

When they finally made it, Leah changed back and hopped over the car door then sat in the seat. Samantha did the same, but actually opening the door fast.

"What are you doing?" Maria suddenly asked, walking outside with a pissed look on her face.

"Actually having fun!" Samantha shouted, nodding at Issy to start driving. 

Suddenly, Jasper appeared and he stared at the car with an angry expression. He was debating weather or not to run away with it, but catch the kids and bring them back, but he didn't. Sam looked back at him, tears in her eyes as she remembered him a couple minutes ago. He now looked furious at her. I'm sorry, she mouthed, averting her gaze to the other woman. Maria smirked, turning to Jasper and pulling him close. Her lips were on his in seconds, and the sick part was, that Jasper didn't pull away. 

Samantha's heart dropped. A sob escaped her mouth, making Jasper's eyes open and flicker to hers, but the vampire's daughter turned around and rested her head onto Leah's shoulder as she cried silently. This was way too far, but a part of Samantha suddenly opened. It wasn't her father who was doing these things, it was Maria. She was controlling him, and from what she'd heard, before Maria had only used mind manipulation to trick her dad, but this time, it had to be a gift. Maria must be using Jasper. Again.

"It'll be alright Sam, you're Mom and I are gonna make up for the lost time," Issy comforted, continuing to drive.