E̶i̶g̶h̶t̶

"This is not your house!" Micara shouted stepping out of the car

"It is," Alice said appearing next to her, "Esme and I designed it all,"

"Woah," she awed looking at the interior deign, "It's beautiful," 

She gasped slightly when Jasper pushed passed her to get inside. 

"Asshole," Rosalie muttered under her breath

Micara gasped but laughed after. Then a beautiful woman walked down the steps and engulfed Micara in a hug that the half-breed returned gladly.

"It's lovely to meet you Micara," She smiled, "I'm Esme,"

"I've heard a lot about you Esme, It's nice to meet you too," Micara grinned as the vampire mother let her go.

"Come on inside," Esme said taking the girls hand and leading her inside.

"You must be Micara," A voice called 

Micara looked towards the voice to see a man with a kind smile and a baby face. 

"Carlisle?" Micara guessed watching his smile grow and him nod

"Yes, It's a shame I have to go to work now but I wish I could stay," He sadly told before leaving the house.

"Let's party, man. I'm bored," Emmett said stealing the girl from his mother and taking her to the spacious living room.

Emmett turned on some music that was unknown to her but when Emmett took her hands and started swaying them, rapping along to the song, she couldn't help but laugh her head off. She hadn't had this much fun in, well, ever. Emmett started laughing when she attempted a rap of a song she knew but failed, but when Esme made some cookies and Emmett tried one, she was the one to clutch her stomach because she was laughing too hard at Emmett's face.

Renesmee and Jacob joined the little 'party' later with some fizzy drink and some pizza. After a song or two, Alice set the chess bored up and played against Micara. Micara grew frustrated as she was losing and she just kept asking why. Then finally Edward answered.

"She can see whatever move you're gonna make," Edward laughed with his wife.

"Alice! You're cheating!" Micara whined

"It's fun seeing your reaction," Alice defended

Macey chuckled from the corner, her arms were crossed over her chest, an amused smile on her face. Micara looked at the Cullen that she had not interacted with yet with a smile before looking down and getting a slice of pizza.