T̶h̶i̶r̶t̶y̶-̶N̶i̶n̶e̶

The aeroplane had to have a delay

The aeroplane had to have a delay. Waiting in the Mexican airport, Micara was checking the time for her flight only to find it had been delayed for an hour. She felt quite upset because of this but told Jasper and he told her they'd be together soon. She only wished that the soon was now. Micara had been away from Jasper for a week and it felt like a year. It was so unfair. It was like the universe was trying to keep them apart. Micara wanted nothing more but to be in Jasper's arms. Jasper wanted to hold her again. Hold her like she never left.

...

The flight back to Canada was unforgettably fast. Micara was so grateful for that. Before she left the plane, she stopped at the bathroom and did her hair again, also checking on her cut. At least she wasn't feeling dizzy, that was good. Micara grabbed her bags and walked out of the plane and into the airport corridor and into the familiar sight of the busy place. She turned the corner to go down the stairs, looking for Rosalie and Jasper who were in the airport, to collect her.

Jasper had been exited all morning. He didn't dare hide it anymore. As soon as he saw the people from Micara's flight start to show a wide smile broke onto his face, making Rose smile too. Then he could feel her emotions, her desire to see him and that only made him more content.

Micara looked and searched for Jasper but didn't see him just yet. She finished going down the stairs and looked around again. She froze when she saw the familiar back and blonde hair of Rosalie. That meant Jasper was near her, Micara searched to see Jasper, next to Rose, his back to Micara.

"Jasper!" She shouted and immediately started running.

Jasper turned around, instantly getting tackled by legs around his hips and arms around his neck. Jasper supported his mate with his arms who had her head in his neck. Rosalie smiled at the twos embrace. It looked like something from the movies. Micara removed her face from the crook of Jasper's neck and attacked his lips with a kiss. He cupped her face with one hand, the other still holding her to him.

"I've missed you," He whispered.

"And I you," She admitted, finally happy to be with him.

"Let's get you home," Rosalie smirked, taking the half-breeds suitcase.

Jasper walked Micara over to the car, her still attached to him. She detangled herself from him to sit in the car. Jasper sat next to her, holding her hand immediately, she leaned on his shoulder and Jasper leaned down to kiss the top of her head. From the front, Rose started to drive and she took a quick glance at the couple in the back. She frowned when she saw the cut on Micara's head, she had done a good job covering it with her hair but it was slightly noticeable in the corner.

Rosalie pulled to a stop outside the Cullen house to ask Micara what it is.

"Care Bear? What's that on your head?" Rose asked, moving the hair from it.

Micara sucked in her lips. Jasper dropped her bags to look too, instantly freezing and snarling at it. Jasper thought Maria had done it. Micara did say to him once that she used to hurt her. So Jasper thought she had done this. Made his precious girl bleed. Made her hurt again. Jasper growled, attracting attention. Micara ran to him, placing a hand on his chest and her hand on his bicep. 

"Jasper, it's nothing," She calmed, but it seemed to make him even more angry.

Why would she protect her sister and tell him that it didn't matter?

"Did she do that?" He seethed.

"What? No I-"

"She hurt you!?" Jasper nearly shouted.

Micara did the only thing she could think of to calm him. She pressed her lips against his, making him freeze but hold her arms. It started to rain, pour down with rain. The two didn't care. Micara was getting wetter then Jasper, he was wearing a waterproof leather jacket. They still kissed when the rain got bad, Micara's hand reaching up to hold the back of his neck and her arm to other hand resting on his shoulder. Jasper held her waist and pulled her closer. Their lips intoxicating each other, both wanting more. 

"I fell out of bed and hurt my head," She smiled, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"What?" He blinked in confusion.

"That's all Jaz," She kissed him again.