F̶i̶f̶t̶y̶

"Yes," She whispered.

Jasper looked at her like he didn't believe her for a second, but then he saw the look in her eyes and sighed. It was such a weight off of his shoulders, thinking she would say no but she said yes. He was happy, so incredibly happy. He got off of his knees and took her hands, standing her up, and held her close.

"You have just made me the happiest man alive," He mumbled then kissed her.

She brought her hands up around his neck and stood on her tippy toes so they were roughly the same size. His arms were around her back, holding her close. Her hand was holding the back of his neck and the other was on his shoulder. 

"Save it for the honeymoon guys," Alice's voice suddenly spoke.

Micara broke the kiss to breathe but she blushed too. Alice smiled wide and hugged both the Hale and Hanson. 

"I needed the measurements because I'm making your dress," Alice told, making Cara's jaw drop, "Now, get some sleep because I need you up and at it early!" 

Micara nodded and Alice ran from the house leaving Jasper and Micara standing, still in shock.

"You heard her," He said, with a smirk.

Jasper climbed onto the bed, Micara lying partly on top of him when he settled. He held her close, an arm wrapped around her waist and the other settled on her face, caressing it and moving any hair that fell from it's messy ponytail. 

"G'night Darlin'" 

...

Micara woke up in the morning because Jasper had picked up up bridal style and the movement shocked her. Through her groggy eyes, she saw herself being moved to the kitchen where a plate of waffles sat. The sleep vanished and she hopped from Jasper's arms to devour the meal. Then as soon as she'd finished, she raced to her room and got changed into a pretty, but simple outfit. 

Jasper kissed her thoroughly before exiting the house with her and opening the main flat building

Jasper kissed her thoroughly before exiting the house with her and opening the main flat building. They walked hand in hand to the Cullen house and Esme was already outside, wanting to be the first to congratulate the two. The mother engulfed Micara first, then Jasper who was a little embarrassed after. At the twos arrival, Alice ran down the stairs and stole Micara from Japer and ran to her studio. Alice sat Micara down and rummaged through her cupboards.

Alice sped in front of Micara holding two see through fabrics.

"Can I just say, I am super happy that Carlisle got sound proof walls on this house, because Jasper would be hearing all of the dress plans," Alice sighed, "Ok, what one do you like more?"

Micara looked at the two carefully, this would be her dress and she would be the one that would have to wear it. One of them had small diamond shapes scattered on it. The other was scattered with leaf designs and that was the one that caught her attention.

"I like that one," Micara told.

"Great choice!" Alice smiled before running over some more firm fabrics, "What colour?" 

"Classic white," Micara nodded, wanting it to be traditional.

Alice pouted as she thought up a dress design that would suit Micara.

"Stand up," Alice ordered, making Micara do so.

Alice grabbed her sketch book and started drawing out possible designs. She made the sketches look more pretty then showed them to Micara. Micara picked the one she liked the most then Alice squealed before picking out a soft fabric and laying it out, she sketched out the design then got Micara to lay on it to check if it was the right size. It was. Alice cut them out then got onto sewing. 

Micara watched, she was entertained. Alice was like a superhero with crafts. 

"Esme told me to give you this," Macey said when walking into the room.

In Macey's hand was a plate of food that Micara took with a thank you then continued to watch Alice who had just turned on the sewing machine. This shocked Micara.

"Ok Alice, I want a grand reveal, so I'm going to go and let you get on with it," Micara smiled, "And thank you,"

"Pick out what sort of theme you want with Jasper! And décor!" Alice shouted after the half-breed.

On her way out, Micara grabbed some of the wedding magazines and went off to search for her fiancé. She wanted to grin when she thought of Jasper as her fiancé. She skipped down the halls and caught his sent leading to his bedroom. She knocked on the door, The male Hale opening it immediately.

"Alice said we gotta pick a theme," Micara told, walking in.

"Pick whatever you want," Jasper said, sitting down next to her.

"I don't know," Micara whined, frowning. 

"C'mon, you're telling me you've never dreamed about getting married? What did it look like?" Jasper asked, when she nodded her head to the first question.

"Well, I've always dreamed about getting married on a beach," Micara started, zoning out to recall her thoughts.

"And?" Jasper edged her to continue.

"The guests would sit on white chairs with a light blue cover, and we'd stand under a red rose filled arch. The sun would be showing, but not enough to expose us. The sea wouldn't be too close to us, but just enough so we could hear it. We'd have food stations- oh and the cake!" Micara explained, loving how he listened to her.

"What cake do you want?" Jasper wondered, wanting to hear more of her fantasy wedding.

"A white cake with edible red flowers on it. Different layers getting smaller as they go up, they'd have some white icing piped onto it so it looks like frills. Then at the top one whole edible rose that's the same size as the top layer," Micara told, looking up at him, "Y'know, not all of this has to be my planning. Do you want anything?"

Jasper thought for a moment, before adding,

"How 'bout music performers?" Jasper asked.

"Of course," Micara nodded, kissed his cheek then passed him a book.