T̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶E̶i̶g̶h̶t̶

Micara arrived home stressed

Micara arrived home stressed. But instead of staying cooped up in her room, she wanted to get outside in the fresh air of the woods. She wanted to soothe her stressful emotions so Jasper wouldn't worry about her. So Micara grabbed her headphones and phone and played some music, loud in her ears and roamed the woods. You might think she was being stupid but she was half vampire remember, so she was fine, as long as she didn't go on the other side of that clearing, she would be ok. She occasionally hummed along to the song playing and smiled at a pretty sighting but the smile never satisfied her.

Walking in the woods always made her happy. The nature and animals, flowers and trees always soothed her but she was still stressed and found it hard to concentrate on the things ahead of her. By this time, Micara was deep in the woods, very deep and it was getting dark but that only seemed to make it more soothing to her. It didn't cross her mind that Jasper was back from hunting and might be worried, the forest was finally starting to take the weight off of her shoulders and she was starting to feel better and forget, but because her music was playing, Micara didn't hear the notifications from Rosalie's worried texts.

Micara then came across an old gazebo of some sort. It looked like it had been standing tall for a long time. Clearly these trees had hidden it, and in the past people would've known of its existence or else why would it have been built? Micara stepped upon it and walked to the middle where she saw the pattern on the roof above her. She smiled and span around.

On the other side of the woods, Jasper was a worrying mess and Rosalie was trying to call Micara. Everybody was since the blonde gave Micara's number out. Jasper feared the worst, he feared that she had gone back to Maria, without a goodbye.

"Has she seen your texts?" Jasper stressed.

"Not yet," Rosalie snapped.

"I can't take this, I'm going to try searching for her again," Jasper spoke fast, Rosalie following him out of the house.

Edward, Bella, Nessie and Jacob followed the Hale's. Jake shifted to try and smell out the missing half-breed. Renesmee stuck with her mother when Edward went off in a different direction. All Jasper hoped was that she was ok.

Micara was using her powers to make the gazebo look more pretty. She was making the roots from plants fall off of the pillars and making the wind push all of the dust away. Happy with what she saw, she sat down, leaning against a pillar and shut her eyes. Shooting The Moon was playing through her ears, sending her into a frenzy of calm. She no longer felt the need to stress over her sister. Jasper wouldn't like it but nether the less, Maria was family. Wait- Jasper. Jasper!

The forest suddenly turned scary and lost all of its calm. Micara opened her eyes and looked around. She was out in the woods and had no idea where she was. Micara started running again, in the direction she came from and it was if luck was on her side, she saw her flat building and almost shouted in excitement. She climbed up her flat steps and walked into her home. She changed into some comfortable clothes and grabbed a blanket then sat herself in front of her living room Tv.