E̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶-̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶

After his sister left with Leah, Samson finished the chapter in his book and looked up to see what was on Tv. He was distracted when Issy walk in and stood behind the sofa he was on. 

"Hey Samson," She smiled

"Hey," He side smiled back

"Will you go out with me?" Issy asked, not realizing what it sounded like.

"W-what?" Sammy spluttered

"Yeah what?" Jasper wondered, appearing in the doorway.

"Out to town," Issy raised her eyebrow.

"That better be what you meant, be back by four," Jasper told then left

"Great that I don't have a say," Samson scoffed.

"Do you not wanna go? You don't have to," Issy sighed

"No no, I'll go, I was kidding," Samson smiled shyly.

Samson got up and since he was already dressed, he grabbed a backpack with a little money in it, and opened the front door for Issy. The newborn opened the garage door and hopped in her car, Samson getting into the passenger seat. Issy drove them both down town, stopping once she found a free parking spot. The two got out and pondered on where to go first. Since Issy wanted to go to a clothes shop, Samson agreed to go where she wanted. 

There wasn't much in Forks, but it was still nice. Issy got two pairs of joggers and a nice light blue shirt. We then went back outside and walked shoulder to shoulder. Sammy was holding the clothes bag because he offered, and Issy felt flattered by that. Samson wanted to make a move on Issy. He didn't care what his dad said, he had a crush on Issy and wanted to make her happy. The two walked passed a flower shop and Samson took Issy's hand, the movement surprising the vampire, and led her inside.

"What's your favourite flower Issy?" He asked, like he didn't just take his crushes hand.

Issy stumbled over her words. "Orchids," 

Samson found a bunch of them and picked them up, showing them to Issy who smiled at them. He walked over and paid for them, exiting the shop after. They stopped at the side, allowing Samson to pluck one from the group and place it behind Issy's ear. The newborn vampire stared at him and she swore to herself that if she was still human, her heart would be flying out of her chest. The two walked down the road to another shop, this time, it was a book shop. 

They walked in and Issy immediately went for the science section. The vampire scientist held two books in her hand before looking at a chuckling Samson.

"What's funny?" She asked innocently.

"Nothing, you're just like a mad scientist," He smirked

Issy pushed him playfully before following him like a puppy to where some comics were.

"Comics aren't books," Issy frowned.

"The are too! See, writing," Samson pointed out, opening a random page to see one word which was 'boom'

"Wow, you can really get a lot of interesting looks on things through that one page," Issy said sarcastically.

"Hey! Don't dis the comic," Sammy frowned

"Look," Issy said, picking up another book from the fantasy section, "These books let you chose what things look like most of the time, they have more words, they make your imagination thrive," 

"True, but with pictures, you get to see things more clearly," Samson added

"Name one comic that was based off of a true story," Issy challenged

"I- ur," Sammy thought

"Exactly," Issy smirked

"How are you so smart!" Samson grinned

"I dunno, how are you so dumb," Issy flirted

Samson turned around quickly so Issy couldn't see him blush. He pretended to pick up a book and read the back, then held Issy's hand to go and pay. He actually paid no attention to what was happening with the book he picked up, so he'll probably just give it to his dad. After they got out of the book store, the day was not even halfway over, so Issy offered to get ice cream for him, whilst he found a spot to sit at. 

Samson tried to object but he fell under Issy's spell and ended up doing what she requested him to do. Issy would be able to smell out her mate, even if he was in another state. She ordered him a chocolate ice cream and started walking over to where he was, when something flashed before her eyes.

A strange woman walking into the Cullen house and Micara hugging and greeting her. Issy was confused. Why would her gift show her this. It didn't look dangerous. Micara was just hugging her sister. . . Her sister was dangerous. Maria Hanson was hiding something, she was dangerous, and that meant, the whole family could be affected. 

Issy dropped the ice cream in the road and texted Samson.

Issy:
GET TO THE CAR NOW!

Samson:
?????
I'm on my way.

Samson sprinted to the car and literally hopped over the door and entered the car seat.

"Issy, what the hell?" He said

"Maria's at the house," She shuddered.