F̶o̶r̶t̶y̶-̶T̶h̶r̶e̶e̶

Micara waited in Jasper's car, in the set of backseats so nobody saw her

Micara waited in Jasper's car, in the set of backseats so nobody saw her. She was lying on his seats, not wanting to go to her last couple lessons. She was sad, and Micara didn't like being sad. Jasper picked up on it about as soon as she started to feel this. When changing lessons, Jasper didn't go to his last lesson, he went straight to his car. He got in the drivers seat and drove out of the school. He knew Micara was in the back and Micara knew very well that Jasper was driving her somewhere, though she just couldn't be bothered to ask. 

During Jasper's lesson, Alice told him to take Micara down to the backstreets of town, something that he was confused about but Alice only said that it made Micara calm. Jasper didn't disagree with his best friend since she could read the future, So he planned to get her a dress or a shirt she liked first, to cheer her up, then take a path to the backstreets. Jasper parked the car and helped Micara out of it. He kissed her gently before taking her hand and looked at her closely, watching if her face lit up at a sight of a shop.

She stared at a shop that sold jewellery and watches and Jasper saw this and walked over to the window, planning to do some window shopping first. 

"If you could have anything in this shop, what would it be?" He asked her.

She frowned. "What? No," 

Jasper chuckled. He took her hand, ignoring her objections and took her inside the shop. Micara looked around at things but turned to Jasper and shook her head.

"I don't want anything," She told.

"We're not leaving until you pick something out," Jasper crossed his arms, giving her a playful glare.

Micara turned to her side and carefully picked up the closest thing to her. "I want this," 

"Nice try," He smirked, impressed by her try though.

She sighed before taking his hand and walking around to get a good look. By the end, she was stuck between a ring that looked like it should belong to a queen, it had a blue diamond with little blue ones at it's side, and a necklace that had an infinity symbol on it. She went with the necklace, Jasper brought it for her, then put it around her neck then walked out of the shop with her. The smile on her face was unforgettable. She kissed his cheek and thanked him, then took her down a street that lead them to the backstreets.

By this time, school was over and it was going to start turning dark any second now. They were walking in a comfortable silence. Jasper noticed her emotions began to get paranoid as it got darker. Maybe Alice was wrong? Was his main thought. Although the two were pretty close already, Micara moved closer to Jasper for comfort. But then Jasper froze. Micara stopped when he did, confused but she saw his deep black eyes and immediately placed her fingers to her forehead to see if it had began to bleed. She checked any visible skin to make sure she wasn't bleeding, and she wasn't.

"Jasper, what is it?" She asked.

"Blood," He gulped, but she had already figured that.

"Where?" Micara wondered.

Jasper didn't reply, he just looked towards an alley way. 

"Are they still alive!?" Micara worried.

Jasper nodded. Micara's eyes went wide as she darted down the alley way, in hope to save whoever was in trouble. The scream. Jasper jumped when he heard his mates scream. He didn't smell the blood anymore, he ran into that combined space and knocked her behind him, shielding her from any danger, Though she scrambled out of his arms and started crying.

"Issy! Oh Issy no, Issy. Please!" Micara cried, moving some hair from her best friends face.

Jasper gasped. Micara wasn't the only one who found this girl as a friend. 

Issy coughed a little, some blood falling from her mouth. Micara looked at it and immediately felt her blood lust and the pain in her throat that she hasn't felt in years. She gagged, a strange reaction to the pain but she gagged. 

"Jasper, we have to do something," Micara gulped, covering her nose with her hand.

"Follow behind me," Jasper ordered, rushing over and picking the human girl up in his arms, not breathing or looking at her.

Jasper ran off, making Micara use her speed as well. In seconds, they were in the Cullen house. All the vampires on alert when they smelled blood. They rushed downstairs and saw a jaw clenched Jasper, holding a near dead body. After, Micara appeared next to him. 

"Change her," Jasper gulped, trying to press his bloodlust down. 

He would've asked kindly. But he couldn't keep his mouth open for too long or he could kill Issy himself. That wasn't something he wanted to do. His bloodlust was just getting good. Carlisle understood and took Issy from the male Hale and rushed her downstairs to his office. Jasper stood still for a second, unsure on what to do. He rushed upstairs, changed his bloody shirt then rushed out to hunt. 

Rosalie, Esme and Nessie raced to Micara who had tears trembling down her face. Esme got to her first. The girls rushed Micara to the living room but they all froze when they heard an ear-piercing scream from Issy. Micara winced and turned to the closest female to her, who was Renesmee. The other half-breed took in the hug, soothing Micara.