T̶w̶e̶n̶t̶y̶ ̶N̶i̶n̶e̶

Micara woke up when her alarm clock rang out

Micara woke up when her alarm clock rang out. She tried to move but Jasper pulled her closer to his chest and she smiled. She turned around in his arms to face him and saw his fresh golden eyes looking in her brown ones.

"Are you ok?" He wondered

She pouted but nodded. With her hands, she reached up and kissed him, then escaped his arms to get changed to school. She smelled Rosalie in the living room and smiled. She honestly didn't know what she would do without the Cullen's. They were her real family. Jasper left her room for her to get changed and when she finished dressing, she left her room and greeted the female Hale with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Rose hugged Micara back, obviously but she was still weary about the little half-breed's feelings.

"C'mon, Jasper just left to get changed but he'll be in my car by the time we're down the stairs," Rosalie told grabbing Micara's hand.

Micara jogged down the stairs just as Rosalie did. They pushed open the main building door and headed towards Rosalie's red convertible. Just as Rosalie predicted, Jasper was sat in shotgun with some sunglasses pulled over his eyes, a thin, black jacket around his shoulders. Micara smiled at the sight of him and sat herself in the back seat, not before kissing his cheek. Rose drove them both to school, Micara exited to introduce them to Issy.

Rose parked the car and the three got out, Micara holding Jasper's hand as soon as she had the chance.

"We graduate just before summer, right?" Rosalie asked her brother.

"Yes," Jasper nodded but tensed up slightly when a girl walked up to them.

"You're the girl that poured that smoothie over that guy yesterday, aren't you!?" The girl asked excitedly.

Micara sucked in her lips and blushed when Rose and Jasper looked at her confused and a little impressed.

"Um, yeah I did," Micara cleared her throat.

"Cool! Nobody's stood up to him before!" She continued.

"Glad to be the first," Micara smiled.

"The way you did it was so cool! You looked so angry!" The girl remarked holding her phone out and showing Micara the recording that she took.

Jasper and Rose looked too, the girl was right, Micara looked threateningly angry. Snickers came from the lunch hall when the guy peed himself. The girl skipped passed Micara and went to her class leaving Rosalie and Jasper to looked at Micara dumbfounded.

"They were being rude to my friend Issy so of course I had to help," Micara excused

"And you also manipulated that boys bladder," Jasper added

"You caught that huh?" Micara giggled

"How could we not? You were badass!" Rosalie exclaimed

Micara blushed again.

"Micara!" Issy shouted, coming out if know where and hugging her.

"Hey Issy," Micara smiled, I want you to meet my boyfriend Jasper and Rosalie, one of my best friends,"

"Hi," she smiled at them both, "Nice to meet you,"

"Likewise," Rosalie hummed, brushing the human off as unimportant.

"C'mon, let's go to class," Issy grinned before stealing Micara from the vampires.

At lunch, Micara was left to walk by herself because Issy had to tutor someone. Micara didn't mind, she only minded when she awkwardly passed the group of boys that had harassed Issy at the lunch table yesterday. They stared at her with furrowed eyebrows. One of them whistled at her and they all laughed. Micara sighed at their childishness and continued but didn't quite get far, when one decided to stick his foot out and trip her up. But luckily she didn't topple over, she lost her footing for a second, enough to make the boys laugh again, but then she continued to the lunch hall with a frown.

Micara ordered one small slice of pizza and carried it over to the vampire table, where she sat and gave everyone a smile.

"Why are you eating pizza with a knife and fork?" Emmett asked

"Because if I use my fingers they get greasy and I don't like that," she mumbled

"You're officially one of the weirdest people ever," Emmett chuckled.

Micara rolled her eyes playfully and took another fork full of the pizza, maybe she was weird but that didn't matter. She finished her food and leaned on Jasper who put his arms around her waist immediately after. Micara looked around at the people in the canteen and saw Issy sitting alone at a table in the corner. She was reading a book and she was eating some pasta. Micara got out of her seat, kindly ignoring her family's questioning eyes and walked over to the table.

"Hey Issy, why don't you sit with me?" Micara asked

"Um, what?" Issy wondered, obviously shocked.

"Sit with me! It'll be fun C'mon, everyone'll love you!" Micara smiled

"Y'know what, sure! I'll sit with you and your friends," Issy grinned taking her food and her book.

Micara smiled at Issy's confidence and walked with her to the table. Issy's brave smile never moved from her face when she approached the beautiful people.

"I'm Issy," she introduced the ones who didn't know.

"Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Macey, Edward, Bella, Renesmee, Jacob and obviously Jasper," Micara told

The human girl smiled at everyone before sitting at Micara's other side and she began to eat. Rosalie looked annoyed with her arms crossed over her chest and Micara kept giving her apologetic looks because of it, though the blonde was never rude to the human. Issy ate her lunch occasionally joining in with the conversations and chatting to Micara. Edward frowned as he got the same thoughts from everybody. Then he himself took in a deep breath to see if he could smell it too, but he couldn't.

Issy had to leave lunch early because she had study hall, across the hall.

"Hey, did anyone notice that Issy didn't have a sent?" Macey asked

"You all were thinking that," Edward confirmed