O̶n̶e̶-̶H̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶T̶w̶o̶

"What the hell?" Micara whispered, looking at Lucy, Nettie and her children in front of them

Samantha awkwardly waved her hand as a hello to her mother.

"Micara, long time no see," Nettie bit her lip, smelling the alcohol on her breath.

"Why are you lot here?" Micara asked, letting them into the house, stumbling a bit.

"Mom are you drunk?" Samson wondered, immediately looking for Issy.

He located her with his eyes, she was nodding slowly.

"Uh, maybe?" She giggled nervously.

Samson and Samantha took in a shocked inhale. They followed her into the house and sat down on the couch. Lucy and Nettie unsurely followed the twins inside, hoping they'd be allowed in. Micara didn't object to them, they'd brought her children. Samantha checked her phone to see numerous missed calls from Leah, none from her father, it sucked that she couldn't answer them, it might be a trick. Samson shuffled over to Issy and wrapped an arm over her.

"She told me she drinks away the pain," Issy mumbled into Samson's shoulder, he kissed her head.

Micara sat herself down on the one-seater. She looked over her shoulder thinking Leonard would be there, but she remembered that he left when the twins last did. Sam saw her mother's facial expression drop and thought she should speak up now.

"Mom," She started, clearing her throat, "We all know Dad's bein' controlled by Maria. Well, Maria did this to my face, broke her own hand and blamed it on me,"

"She knocked out Leah and dragged Samantha by her hair to her bedroom, even called her a monster," Samson added.

"She need's to be stopped Micara," Nettie frowned, crossing her arms.

"She did that to you?" Micara hissed, fisting her hands.

The twins nodded, sharing a couple thoughts for a moment.

"Looks like we're goin' to Forks," Micara announced getting up and walking to her room to grab some things.

The twins shared a confused look.

"Guessing we're taking you?" Lucy made sure.

"If that's alright," Micara reappeared, a small bag in her arms.

Samson looked amongst the people going, "Someone wont be able to go in the car,"

"I'll go, I know where the house is on my own anyway," Issy declared, grabbing her phone and finding her her music, later to find her headphones.

"Thanks Is," Micara smiled at her, looking at her friend then to the other female vampires, "Let's go,"

The car was cramped, elbows were everywhere and everyone could tell that Micara was angry. They all knew that as soon as she was able to step out of the car, she'd go ape shit. Understandable but a little worrying as she'd probably have to fight off two vampires, double her strength. As the twins hadn't seen her when she was angry they didn't know what she was capable of. Another things that they did know of, was her powers, they also knew she was afraid of using them in case she hurt someone she loved.

Samantha and Samson were beginning to recognise the roads they were driving upon, meaning they were close to the house. Sam wished her father was her so he could calm her down, she was scared. Sammy on the other hand was excited, he wanted them to fight, to solve whatever was happening, he wanted his Mother to be in power, to show Maria who was boss.

Issy has just arrived at the house, she smelt the others not far behind. The newborn knew that she wasn't going to be brought in with open arms, not after last time, but she was going to try. She walked up to the house, not even being able to touch the door before Jasper was at it. He glared at her for a moment before actually opening the glass structure. His height topped hers, making her feel a little small but she shook it off.

"What are you doin' back?" He asked accusingly, crossing his arms.

"I-I need to see Samson," She stuttered, hoping she wouldn't get busted.

"Bullshit," Jasper cocked a brow, crossing his arms.

"What? He's my mate, I have every right to see him," Issy tried to push past Jasper but he stopped her by putting an arm out.

"I can smell him on you Issy," He deadpanned, hitting her with a sarcastic smile.

Issy froze, why didn't she think about that? Had she just ruined everything? Again? Had she just ruined the plan for everyone? She stated to panic, though realized if she did that, Jasper would have more proof of it, but then Jasper would feel panic as well, so if Micara showed up, he'd possibly be in fear. Issy began to think about the things that scared her most, loosing her brother, her parents fighting, being bullied, and started the struggle keeping her breath steady. Her eyes however, were trained on Jasper, watching his reaction.

Finally she began to see some reaction. Jasper seemed flustered, he kept looking back out into the treeline of the forest, he looked paranoid.

"You should go," He whispered, gently guiding her back down the stairs by her arm.

"I-"

The two stopped as a car came rushing down the driveway. Jasper froze when he saw Lucy and Nettie in the front who smiled sarcastically at him. Issy continued the fear phase to get Jasper worked up, hoping it would make him less reactive to what was about to go down. The two vampires got out and leaned against the car.

"Hey Jasper, how ya been?" Lucy grinned, watching his facial expression drop.

It dropped even more when Micara stepped out, an angry frown on her face, the twins stepping out after her. As Lucy began to try and make conversation with him, Micara walked up the steps of the house, taking a deep breath to try and catch Maria's scent. Though just as her hand met the door, Jasper stopped her by pulling her arm back. Unexpectedly, Micara stumbled at the force and her hands landed on his chest, though she took them off as if he was contagious.

"I can't let you do that," He said, shaking his head slightly.

"Yeah?" Micara asked, "Oh well,"

The half-breed flashed her eyes red, bringing her arm up for a punch. It hit Jasper right in the jaw, sending him flying through the trees.

"Man, don't mess with an angry Mom!" Sam cheered.

Micara sent them a smile, then headed in.