S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶e̶e̶n̶

To soothe Micara's worries, the girls took her prom dressing early

To soothe Micara's worries, the girls took her prom dressing early. Alice had made Macey join in, even though she was adamant she wasn't going, Alice was sure she was.

"I wonder what her fashion sense is like," Alice wondered at lunch.

"Not everything is about fashion love," Macey smirked.

Micara didn't know what she liked. She had never been dress shopping ever before, so she was excited. Rosalie drove them all deeper into town where the big lights shone and many people were around. Apparently, this was where all the best dress shops were. Alice had promised the half-breed that she would buy the dress she wanted no matter what the cost.

Renesmee didn't tag along because she already had her dress which was understandable. When the car got quiet for a second, Micara talked up and asked a question.

"What do you guys think I should do?"

Jasper had told them what happened at lunch, they all knew and was silenced at the news. They all knew what she meant by that question.

"I'd answer it, it would be more suspicious if you didn't," Rosalie told her, looking to her for a second before looking back at the road. 

"Nothing will happen," Alice assured.

"Just say I missed you too or simple hi," Macey suggested.

Micara nodded and brought the text up. Again, her fingers shook with fear.

Micara:
Hi Maria, I've missed you too

She showed the text to Alice and Macey and they nodded in approval.

"Ok good. Now dresses!" She squealed in excitement, brushing off the tense air. 

Rosalie pulled into a parking space and the they all walked into Victoria's Secret. They would've gone in further if Rosalie hadn't stopped at the lingerie. Micara went to pull Rosalie's arm to hurry up but Rose tugged her back.

"Do you think that'd look good on me?" She asked her best friend.

"You'd look good in anything," Micara replied, not wanting to go too far.

"This would look good on you," Rosalie said bringing a piece down and holding it up to Micara.

"Woah! No." She jumped pushing Rosalie's hand away, embarrassed.

"No, it really would," Rosalie smiled, "Black looks really good on you,"

"I don't want that please," Micara worried, wondering how nobody else was self-concouis.