F̶o̶r̶t̶y̶-̶O̶n̶e̶

Micara went to Jasper's house

Micara went to Jasper's house. She walked, something he wasn't so happy about her doing when he could've given her a lift to save her from walking in the rain. Micara knew she had to tell the family, but they'd be angry with her, or at least she thought so.

"Issy knows I'm not human," Micara whispered to Jasper.

He let go of their greeting hug. "What?" He asked.

"I didn't tell her. I promise I didn't, she just knew, she stopped me and said she knew I was different," Micara stumbled over her words.

"Another human knows about us?!" Rosalie shouted.

"That's not what she said," Jasper stopped his sister from commenting further.

"She just knows that I'm different, she didn't say anything about you guys, just me, you're safe. I told her to go home the moment I felt her want to ask more," Micara soothed.

"What does that mean? You're not safe?" Jasper wondered grabbing Micara's shoulders to make her look at him.

"At the moment, but if she finds out then I'd be in trouble not you," Micara told him.

"We don't want that," Rosalie hissed, "You're our family, we can't lose you,"

"I've gotten away from the Volturi before so I can get rid of them again," Micara calmed them.

"How did you do that?" Carlisle asked, walking in on the picture.

"My powers,"  She lied, hell she was going to tell them that she was made to seduce one of them.

Yeah, Maria made Micara seduce Alec so they wouldn't kill her. But she would never tell the family that's what happened.

"You're lying, why are you lying?" Edward asked her.

"I swear Micara, if another human finds out about us. That's it!"

"Who knows!?" 

"Micara, did she say anything else?" 

"What the hell happened?"

"Micara, tell us what's going on!" 

"It's that Issy girl!? Isn't it?"

"She's so nosy!" 

"As least she isn't being a Bella!" 

"Micara! Tell us now!" 

Micara felt as if her head was going to explode, her head hurt and everyone was shouting, trying to get as much information to know they would be safe. The only person who was watching it all was Esme Cullen. At that, Micara shut her eyes then opened them and they were blood red, Esme walked forward, pushing past her children with a blank look on her face, her eyes were the same colour at Micara's, red. Esme took hold of Micara's wrist and pulled her to the kitchen, away from her family who gave her confused eyes.

Micara turned her eyes back to brown, as she stopped controlling Esme. The motherly vampire's spark in her eyes returned and she grew confused when she saw she was in a different room, in front of Micara. 

"I'm sorry, I had to get you to get me outta there," Micara apologised.

"You used your powers on me," Esme clarified making the half-breed nod.

"I'm sorry," Micara apologised.

Esme engulfed Micara in a hug. It was clear the girl was worried and upset. Stressed even, and Esme was worried about her.

"It'll be alright Micara, don't worry dear," Esme soothed.

"I didn't mean for this to happen," Micara mumbled into her shoulder.

"Even if something happened Micara, you all are my children, I'd never let anything happen to you without putting up a fight first," Esme calmed her.

Esme thought of Micara as one of her children? Micara gulped back a fresh load of tears. She had never known her mother, she now knew what she looked like, but she had never held her true mothers arms around her. And even after all the trouble caused, Esme was holding Micara like they'd known each other all their lives. Like a true mother would. She let out a sniffle, causing the mother to hold her tighter, insuring everything would be alright. Micara clung onto the vampire, wishing that Esme was her actual mother, that way, she'd be ok and wouldn't be feeling some of this regret.

"Is she alright?" A southern voice asked.

"I think she got a little overwhelmed," Esme admitted, patting the half-breed's hair.

"No no, I'm ok," Micara sniffed, wiping her eyes.

The two vampires looked at her sceptically but didn't say anything else.