T̶h̶i̶r̶t̶y̶-̶T̶h̶r̶e̶e̶

Micara woke up in the night to someone buzzing her flat door

Micara woke up in the night to someone buzzing her flat door. She groaned and opened her eyes to find a red ribbon on her bedroom door handle. She eyed it suspiciously, creeping out of her bed and opening the door. She followed the ribbon to the phone that she picked up.

"Follow the ribbon Darlin'," Jasper told.

"Jas-" But he ended it.

Micara frowned and hung the phone back up by her door. She grabbed her coat, and opened her door, finding a basket of chocolates outside her door that she smiled wide to. She picked them up and placed them on her kitchen counter. She opened the main flat door and was exposed to the cold, night air. She shivered but saw a flash of red on the side of the building leading to the forest. It was the red ribbon. 

Micara followed it curiously. Her footsteps creeping into the trees, he hugged herself when the cold bit at her skin. She was only wearing thin pyjamas, a coat and slippers. She followed the ribbon cautiously but stopped in her tracks when she saw the gazebo lightened up. Gold Fairy lights had been put all around the pillars, The pillars freshly painted white. The roof of the gazebo had red roses, dotted everywhere. Instead of the gazebo having just pillars on the outside, it had walls, all around it too keep people warm.

She saw a door and opened it curiously gazing through the little window on it. The inside was so pretty, a fireplace sat in the furthest corner, a fire already lit. A small sofa sat in front of it. Micara looked to the other corner where a small mini-fridge and a microwave were on a counter. She chuckled slightly when she saw a bookshelf with mass amounts of books stacked on it. The gazebo looked so small on the outside but now it looked so big. 

She saw a ladder in the corner and frowned, she looked up and saw the roof had been re-modelled so it looked like an upside down ice-cream cone. She gasped when she saw a little half of a second floor. Micara climbed the ladder and wanted to jump when she saw a little bed. It was so cute. She was 100% sure Jasper and the rest of them had something to do with this. 

"You must be cold,"

Micara looked down and sat Jasper staring back at her.

"If I jump and not use the ladder, am I risking my life?" Micara asked.

Jasper shook his head and held out his arms. "I'll catch you,"

Micara immediately walked off of the side and fell into Jasper's arms. Jasper set her down and kissed her. She gladly accepted his kiss by putting her arms around his neck, as he held her close.

"You did this, didn't you?" She wondered.

"Of course,"  He said kissing her head.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Because you're important to me and you need to know that. Stop letting other people get you down," Jasper told giving her a hug.

"It's hard," She whined, she admitted.

"It can be, yes, but you just have to remember that people have opinions, now they may not seem the best, but if someone thinks of you as horrible, they clearly have issues," Jasper reminded, bringing her to the sofa.

"I can't believe you did this," She chuckled, thankful beyond words for thier hard work.

"I had to make you smile somehow," Jasper smiled.

Micara leaned on Jasper's shoulder, the two quiet for a moment. 

"Don't worry about Maria," Jasper mumbled her name, "You're the strongest woman I know, if you've lived with her for you entire life, you can do a week," 

"I guess. But it's gonna be hard going back there, even for the short time I'll be staying. You'll be worrying about me and I you. We'll both be missing each other," Micara sighed.

"Why will you be worrying about me?" Jasper asked.

"Because you'll be worrying about me, making you less observant to everything else," She smirked, "I'll miss you,"

"I will too. You wont even be allowed my hoodie or anythin' to remind you of me, will you?" Jasper wondered.

"No, she'll get your sent and realize it's you. Hell if she knew me and you were a thing she'd go ape," Micara murmured, not even wanting to think about the possible outcomes of it all.

"You'll still be able to text though?" Jasper questioned.

"Probably, but not a lot. I will be able to call on the plane and stuff but not when I'm with her," 

"This is so unfair," Jasper frowned.

"I know but we're strong, we can live without each other for a week. We lived without each other for quite a while before I moved here," Micara reminded.

"I didn't know you existed then. Of course I managed! We both did," Jasper paused, "I have been wondering something though,"

"What's that?"

"When I was with her, how come I never met you?" He asked, a question that had crossed both of their minds before.

"I'm thinking it was because I was with my dad," Micara answered, "I stayed with my dad in England for a very, very long time, so maybe it was that?"

"That's the only think I can think of as an explanation then," Jasper sighed, wishing there was more of an answer, but he didn't press it further.

"It's going to get better for us Jasper," Micara started, "We wont need to always worry about her, we can just be ourselves," 

"I hope that comes soon," Jasper looked at her.

"So do I," Micara nodded her head, that Jasper kissed after.