N̶i̶n̶e̶t̶y̶-̶ ̶T̶w̶o̶

Samson was in his room, he was under his covers, trying to block out the sunlight that had rudely interrupted his sleep

Samson was in his room, he was under his covers, trying to block out the sunlight that had rudely interrupted his sleep. Samantha and Leah were in Sam's bed, snuggled up together. Sammy had a suspicion that something was going on between the two, but didn't voice anything yet, not wanting to intrude. Truth was, both girls had caught feelings for one an other, but didn't say anything to either one of them, thinking the other wouldn't like them back. Samson was the first one to get out of his bed. He snuck downstairs and turned the Tv on, quietly of course.

There wasn't really much on, but he forced himself to stick up with the prattling. There was nothing else to do in that moment anyway, until he got a text from Jasper telling him to get to the main house. Samson frowned in confusion but did it anyway, putting on his shoes and a hoodie. He locked the door, paranoid for his sister and Leah and made his way back to the house, carefully. He opened to door quietly, trying his hardest, thinking and hoping he wouldn't do anything to make Maria shout at him, because even a breath would make her mental.

"Dad?" His voice echoed around the house, until the noise of footsteps grew around him. 

"Samson, follow me," Jasper turned back around the corner after he was sure his son was following him.

"Why couldn't Sam or Leah come too? You're not gonna secretly kill me right?" The male Hanson-Hale joked.

"Oh he'd never," 

Samson's eyes widened and his mouth fell. Stood in front of him was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. The girl he'd missed for what had seemed like a lifetime. Tears filled his eyes as he opened his arms for her to fall into. 

"Boys don't cry," Maria scolded, sitting down from wherever she was.

Issy glared at her but made her frown disappear as she fell into Sammy's arms. Samson kissed her head, holding her tightly, knowing she wouldn't get hurt. 

"Dad!?"

Jasper raced out of the room as Samantha's shout and held her, trying to calm her down. 

"Where's Sammy? We checked his room and he wasn't there and we looked downstairs and he was gone and we-" Samantha rambled.

"He's in the living room," Jasper soothed, calming his daughter.

Leah nodded at him and grabbed Samantha's hand, walking into the house again. Samantha let out a happy gasp seeing Issy and ran into her arms too. 

"Sam!" Issy smiled, one arm hugging the other girl.

"How's Mom!? Is Mom okay?" Samantha stressed, pulling away to look at Issy.

Jasper turned his head quickly to look at the three, as did Maria. The father's jaw was clenched, hating the situation that was about to be sprung, but luckily it was avoided because he didn't snap or start to object the answer.

"She misses you too. Don't forget she loves you either," Issy promised, "Maybe I can take you to see her,"

Ok scratch that.

"No," Jasper wiped off the hopeful expressions of his children, leaving them to stare at him.

"Why not?" Samantha asked, tears starting to rise. 

"She doesn't deserve to see you," He replied, making her not cry angry tears.

"Oh? And you do? After what you've put us through, I don't see why you should have us here anyway. You don't care about us Dad! All you care about is that bitch!" Sam stormed out of the house, sending a dirty look to Maria as she exited.

Samson scoffed, "She's not wrong," then left to go follow his sister alongside Leah. 

Issy was about to lead out too, but was stopped.

"I'm not letting you out alone with them. I don't know what mind tricks she's put on you," Jasper hissed, halting her in the process.

Issy gave Jasper a dead look. "Fuck you," 

She left, passing by his now dropped arm, she exited swiftly and headed for the woods where she smelled Samson.

"Come with me, she's got Leah," Issy linked arms with him.

"You can't hear her thoughts like I can. I'm pretty sure I heard that she wanted to unalive herself," Samson winced, making Issy rub his arm comfortingly.

"She has Leah. Sammy, don't worry yourself babe," Issy hugged him, the male holding onto her for dear life.

"Ok. I trust you," Samson nodded, pulling away.

Issy copied his actions, kissing his head then they walked the opposite direction of Sam, not back to the house, but just away from it all. They just needed each other for now. The two walked within the trees in a comfortable silence. The birds chirped quietly and the leaves crunched slightly as the stood on them. Issy was the one to break the silence. 

"You know, I just told your dad to fuck off and it was really funny," 

Samson snickered, "As you know, we were never brought up to swear, but Sam keeps doing it at Dad and I have to hold in my laughs,"

"No!" The full vampire laughed then sighed, "Bless her... If I could do anything in this world for you two Sammy, what would you want that to be?"

Samson thought for a while. He suddenly didn't know. He just wanted them to get better, his parents to love each other again, his sister to be fine and for Maria to be gone. But Issy couldn't do that, all she had was the ability to sense bad things. That wasn't much for this situation. 

"I just want everyone to be ok," Sammy frowned, hating that he voiced it.

Issy stopped them and gave him a hug, he rested his head on her shoulder, holding her as tight as she did with him. 

"I just want you to be ok Samson," Issy whispered, kissing the side of his head, like a mother would.

But he didn't see Issy as a mother. He had a crush on her, they were mates, couldn't she tell that? Clearly she could when she pulled back with non-motherly love in her eyes. He had to make a move, he might blink and she might be gone, he might not be able to have another chance to do it. 

"C-can I kiss you?" He asked, nervous.

"I thought you'd never ask," She smirked, teasingly, before leaning into him. 

Samson was still caught off guard, but it was better that he'd ever expected. She had her arms around his neck, so the only reasonable thing to do was something he'd seen his parents do. Well, his dad do. Copying his memory, Samson put his arms around her lower back, Issy giggled slightly, but went back to the kiss in a couple of seconds. He pulled away, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. 

"I really liked that," He admitted, smiling a little. 

"Me too," Issy agreed, the smile never falling from his face.