T̶h̶r̶e̶e̶

The first thing Micara was greeted to was cold, misty air

The first thing Micara was greeted to was cold, misty air. She shivered as she got out of the airport and hauled her luggage into a Taxi. She passed the address for her flat to the driver and he drove them both to the home. Micara payed the driver generously because it was what she always did. She treated anyone generously no matter what they did to her. It was her instinct, anyone who did something mean, always had a reason to do it.

Micara opened her flat to find that it was really pretty and she had a lovely view of the woods outside. She had a lovely, white kitchen which had been polished very well. Their was a light blue stripe around the wall which gave colour to the astonishingly white kitchen. 

The living room was beige and had a four seater sofa and an armchair near the blinds. There was a long white Tv stand with a Tv on it already and in front of that was a coffee table. There were white storage shelves on the side and a little book shelf above the Tv.

Clearly Maria had someone in to decorate the bedroom and surprisingly it was nice. Micara didn't think of the fact that Maria had made everything nice because she wanted her to stay in California for as long as possible. The bedroom had a baby pink wall and pressed against it was a Pinkish/whiteish bed. The wardrobe was blood red with plenty of storage space. Their was a bedside cabinet with a lamp on it. 

The bathroom was covered in Wood styled tiles and their was a light up mirror above the sink. Underneath the sink was a pile of towels that had soft green stripes on them. The shower was made completely of glass and could fit five people if they huddled close together. The toilet was sat in the far corner with an air freshener on top of it. It all looked too good to be true. 

Micara went to her room and started unpacking. She turned on some good old tunes and hummed along to them occasionally singing and dancing to them. By then end of the day, all of her clothes were packed away and their was a little air freshener cactus in nearly every room. Micara went to bed early that night so she could have a head start in the morning. She needed to go shopping to get some supplies for school next Monday, and today was Wednesday.

In the morning, Micara stood up and danced as she ate breakfast. Then she pulled on a sweater and leggings along with a woolly hat with a pompom and grabbed her bag then left her flat, wanting to walk to town. She took this opportunity to take in the sights and remember everything so she wouldn't get lost. On the way, she passed the high school she would be going to, of course the kids were at school already. 

She entered a dollar store first, she wasn't a cheapskate, but she knew their was some pretty good stuff that she could get. She grabbed a basket then by the door she grabbed a six pack of pens and pencils. She browsed around and grabbed some snacks. She didn't need to eat as much as humans but sometimes she got hungry. She purchased the items, them left to go to a park she passed.

She sat down looking at a lake and bit into a snack bar she brought. She didn't have a big breakfast hence why she was eating now. The birds sung their song making Micara smile. She loved seeing different sights and being away from her sister. It felt so good to be free and away from hassle. It worried her only a little, how would she be able to live and survive by herself? 

Nearing the time to continue shopping, Micara picked up her purse and walked down the highstreets, occasionally smiling at people. It felt so good to be around human people without feeling the need to hunt! It was so joyful and amazing.

Amongst the people, a secret werewolf and another half-breed were on a shopping spree. Both of them noticed the sent of Micara but all the Mexican half-breed caught on was a very bad wet dog smell. Renesmee looked at Jacob in shock and her mouth fell agape. 

"We need to tell the others," Renesmee told and the couple walked back in the direction of their house.

The two got in the car and Nessie drove faster then her father to the beautiful house in the middle of the forest.

"What's wrong?" Edward asked coming out of the house with his wife, reading both their minds.

"Theirs somebody here like me. A half-breed," Renesmee told

"What?" Alice asked walking from the house with Macey at her side.

"Around Eighteen by the looks of it. We walked passed. She looks like a Porcelain Doll, her looks are so flawless," Renesmee explained

"Did you speak to her?" Raime wondered

"No," Jake told

"How come I didn't see," Alice thought

"It's alright love, you don't see everything remember," Macey soothed her wife. 

"Maybe we should try and talk to her," Carlisle announced

"We could ask her some questions, if she knows something Nahuel didn't," Bella suggested

"Maybe best," Esme nodded

"How do we know we can trust her?" Jasper asked walking into the conversation

"Don't think we can, can we?"  Emmett said 

"You know how much I don't like new people," Macey told

Alice brought her mate in for a hug. 

"It will be alright Mace. I promise," Alice said kissing Macey's head.

"I'd say we give it a shot," Rosalie (A.K.A Queen) Agreed

"Then it's settled," Renesmee told, "We'll try to find out the Porcelain Doll,"