N̶i̶n̶e̶t̶y̶

The three arrived at the house and were shocked with what they saw

The three arrived at the house and were shocked with what they saw. Nearly everyone was outside, Jasper, Carlisle and Esme were stood on the doorstep, Maria on the porch below. She had a horrified look on her face. The man from the woods was in front of her. The three all frowned. Who the heck was this man and how did he know them? He had a sad smile on his face, hands clasped in front of him, he looked nothing like he did before. Well, he did, but his posture and the way he was acting were all different.

"Maria, darling," He spoke quietly.

Maria froze. "W-w-H-how?"

"I've missed you daughter,"

The twins froze too. So this was Samson Hanson? Their grandad.

"Grandfather?" Sammy spoke up grabbing his attention.

"Samson no," Sam whispered to her brother.

Samantha looked past her shoulder to see her dad talking to Maria.

"How is he alive? Micara told me he was dead," He questioned, intimidating his ex.

"M-Micara lied. I only played along to her act because she looked crazy already," Maria jumped back, keeping up her act.

"Samson, I've been wanting to meet you," The imposter grandfather looked between his fake grandchildren, "You too Sam,"

Samantha was sceptical of this man, how strange of him to change how he acted from weird to nice.

"Hi," Samantha replied

"You are a lot like your father, aren't you?" He chuckled, making Sam have a side look at her father who was now looking, "And you have your mothers looks son,"

Samson gulped, thinking of his Mom again hurt.

"Father,"