T̶e̶n̶

F̶r̶i̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶A̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶

Rosalie entered the house with a frown on her face.

"Babe, you still up for tonight?" Emmett asked

"Maybe tomorrow babe," Rosalie said softly kissing him then she went over to Jasper, glared at him and crossed her arms. Rosalie Hale was angry. Everyone in the room could tell this and they didn't need Jasper Pathokinisis to sense it. Whether it was the angry spark in her eyes or her pursed lips, she was angry and everyone knew. 

With one quick motion of her hand, she hit Jasper Hale in the face. Rosalie didn't know why she was taking her anger out on him, well she did but not on what happened in the school car park.

Jasper glared at her with bared teeth but the female twin couldn't care what he did.

"You're selfish Jasper," She hissed

"Rose," Esme warned, wishing her husband was here to help

"No! Micara has tried so God damn hard to be your friend. And you're ignoring her and hating her like she's murdered us all!" Rosalie shouted, "She is one of the most sweetest girls I've ever met!"

"You don't know anything Rosalie, I can feel her emotions and Edward can read her mind," Jasper growled, "She's faking it,"

"Open up your eyes and realize she is not like her sister Jasper!" Rosalie shrieked in anger tugging on her hair from frustration.

"Rosalie, they grew up together, they lived together! They share each others genes, how can they not be like each other!?" Jasper shouted, wanting people to believe him.

"Calm down," Esme scolded but the Hale's didn't listen.

"She is different! Unique! She got herself suspended for me Jasper! She genuinely cares for me. She cares for all of you, and if you let her, if you just fucking let her, you'd realize how different she is!" Rosalie seethed, shouting still.

"The last time I opened up to a Hanson member, they threw it back in my face," Jasper glowered, multiple images flashing through his mind.

Nobody knew what to do with the argument. It was clear Rosalie wouldn't give up until Jasper finally spoke to Micara. Though, Jasper was stubborn, more so then Bella. Emmett put a hand on his wife's shoulder to calm her.

"Don't touch me Emmett, I don't want to hurt you," Rosalie said, still angry but softer.

Emmett sighed and took his hand off of Rosalie. 

"Maria and Micara might be related Jasper, they might look alike, they might be sisters but you don't define someone from a picture of someone else! Micara Agnes would feel guilt if she stubbed someone's toe, or stepped on a bug! She is not like Maria!" Rosalie spoke earnestly, hoping her brother would listen.

Jasper just looked at his sister, clenched his jaw then sighed. 

"Why do you even care Rosalie? What makes Micara so different from human Bella? Or any other human?" Jasper wondered, "Why does it matter to you, who I like and don't like?"

"Micara isn't human Jasper! She is just like Renesmee! A half-breed! A Hybrid! That's what makes her so different! And the only reason I care now, is because she is going to be spending an awful lot of time here! And I don't want her to be uncomfortable," Rosalie hissed crossing her arms again.

Jasper shut his eyes and took in a deep breath to stop himself from continuing the negative energy. He walked out of the house and into the forest to take a breather. He really didn't want to talk to Micara. But something told him he had no choice.