Chapter 800 Expectations

Hearing the words of Belusebabu, the demonic monarchs looked at each other and bowed their heads and dared not say anything.

  Seeing, Belusebabu's face was not good-looking.

  He took a bite of the unknown flesh and blood handed over by the charm of the service, the body of the original paunchy slightly swayed, the eyes showed a trace of impatience :

  "A bunch of punks ! And keep looking for ! The first layer of hell is so large, can't you find a core of hell?"

  As he said, he swallowed up the flesh and blood, wiped his mouth, and then touched the tray in the hands of the charmer, and found that the tray was empty.

  Berlussaibab frowned slightly and looked displeasedly at the trembling demonic monarchs below.

  " get lost!"

  He snorted coldly.

  The demonic monarchs bowed in awe as if they were amnesty, and rushed to retreat, and this scene was seen by Belusebabu, making him angry :

  "Stop ! Come back!

  The demonic monarchs were slightly stiff.

  Beru Saibab squinted :

  "How did all the demonic monarchs of Asazle stand down?"

  The demons shivered, then decisively lay down on the ground, and rolled out roundly ... ...

  " it's pretty much..."

  Beru Saibab nodded with satisfaction.

  Subconsciously reached out to touch the food tray, touched the empty, this time he realized that he had just finished eating.

  In the heart of displeasure, beru Sai babu ruthlessly pinched the thigh of the charm demon, in the other side that white face under the sneer way :

  "Next time, prepare more food, or I'll eat you!"

  All the demons retreated in fear, and the only one left in the palace of the demon king was Belusebabu. He stood at the window, looking at the demon city outside, looking inexplicably :

  "The myths of entering the first level of hell are growing... ...and I have to find the core of Asazle before the two guys of Belil and Mamen!"

  Silent wasteland, fall into the canyon.

  The battle against the Devil's Fortress is nearing its end.

  The three sacred dragons who chased the myth of the abyss have returned, and the three remaining evil gods have not escaped.

  The most powerful one was entangled by Mars, and then used the door of reversal to transport Eve into the magic labyrinth, and the remaining two less powerful, were killed.

  Nothing else, too ugly, easy to scare children.

  These days, even the magic labyrinth, also not cats and dogs are accepted, at least the face is worth online, can join the evil god group, accept the players' review.

  Without the constraints of the abyss mythology, the legendary strength of the demon monarchs in the demon legion is not the opponent of the mythical dragons, just a face-to-face, one after another by the dragons.

  And lost the protection of the strong, the walls of the demon fortress were completely bombarded by players with magic crystal ... ...

  Witnessing the fall of the abyss myths, the demons have lost their last point of fighting spirit and have fallen into an all-round escape.