I Would Die, If You Choose Him!

Start from the beginning

- I'll be with you soon, Jason i don't have any reason to live, and Britta could've a better life without me. - i said it quietly, after i looked at his picture.

I get my phone and sighed, then opened an empty notepad...

I can't live like this, anymore please just say goodbye to Toni in my name, because i must be with Jason. I wish you to have the best life, Britta i had the most beautiful years with you after Toni and i broke up, i raised you as my own daughter, this is all i ever dreamed of. I love you Britta, goodbye...

I saved it and put my phone back on the drawer, then i walked out of my room and rushed downstairs, and out of the house before Britta could stop me...

Britta Blossom pov:

After i finished my homework, i went back to mom's room and it was open but she wasn't here...

- Mom? - i said it quietly, then i saw that her phone is on the drawer so i take it in my hand, and unlocked it and there was a note.

- No, no. - i said it between sobs, then i rushed out of her room, then out of Thornhill to find Toni to help me, because i can't lose my mom who raised me after my homophobic parents almost sented me to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy...

Toni Topaz pov:

Cheryl didn't answered my calls, and it's immidiatly went to voicemail...

- Hey Cheryl, i know this is like the tenth message i left but we need to talk please don't push me away, because i love you and only you. - i said this quietly, and finished the call then i heard footsteps from the near so i looked up and saw that Britta rushed inside, but her eyes were red from the crying, and she still sobbed.

- Hey, Britta what's wrong? - i asked from her, and she just gave me Cheryl's phone and i saw that there is a note so i readed it.

- We must find her. - said Britta, and i just sighed.

- Oh my god, she went to the Sweetwater River again. - i said to her, and we rushed outside.

- What do you mean, by again? and how do you know this? - asked Britta.

- She lost her brother there, and once she almost did this mistake but Jughead, Archie, Veronica and Betty stopped her. - i said to her, then we get on my motorbike and i sped off toward Sweetwater River...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

At the Sweetwater River:

I walked to the riverbank, and saw that the water freezed and it's just reminded me about what happened with me in High School, but this time it's different because now i won't come back, no one can give me the kiss of life, in this world i won't end up cursed like Abigail when Fenn cursed her, to stay alone forever. - i thought this, then i started to walk on the ice...