"It's not that I'm afraid of difficulties, but Your Highness ranks first in the department every year in terms of professional grades. If I fail the exam with such a big student by my side, it must be impossible, don't you think?" Zhi started blowing his rainbow farts again with no purpose.

    Wen Siyao looked at her somewhat helplessly, and nodded her head, "Don't come and put a high hat on me." "What

    I'm talking about is the truth, how can I wear a high hat?" Ming Zhi was not convinced, and pouted He pursed his lips and said unhappily, "Your Highness is the most powerful in my heart." "

    Didn't you say your brother was the most powerful before? He changed his mind so quickly?" "

    When did I say that? Why didn't I know?" Ming Zhi pretended Amnesia, pretending to be quite similar.

    In fact, she did not pull out anything from some memories of the original owner.

    "You have a notebook in your terminal, which is full of rainbow farts about your brother, with hundreds to thousands of words every day without repetition, no matter how hard the training is, no matter how hard you don't want to learn, and how many injuries you have suffered , being bullied by someone... You all started to praise your brother after complaining." "Miss Ming Zhi, how much     do

    you like your brother?"

Ming Zhi's gaze is also as sharp as a falcon, making people dare not look at him at all.

    Ming Zhi suddenly had the urge to tell him that she was not from this world but came from the world of comprehension, but once her true identity was revealed, more problems would be involved, and it would bring her a lot of problems. There will only be more trouble.

    Moreover, she was not sure if the world would collapse if she revealed her true identity.

    After all, this is a matter that affects the whole body, she dare not take the risk rashly.

    "Oh, Your Highness, who didn't meet a few scumbags when I was young? I was blind before, but now I'm cured. Can't the previous things be changed?" Ming Zhi sighed and said to Wen Si. Yao was not surprised to find out the secret hidden in the terminal by the original owner, to tell the truth.

    [But I'm jealous. Is that Ming Que so good? He sent you to die. Thank you for being so devoted to him. He learned this and that for him, but when he comes to me, he only treats me like a pet. How can there be someone like you. ]     Wen Siyao didn't speak, but his inner voice was very active. Ming Zhi felt that he was really wronged, stuck out his tongue, and said, "How does Your Highness need me to compensate you?" [How else can I compensate you     ? Just stop putting your eyes on that brother Ming Que of yours. ]     ... so humble?     "Then I help His Highness wash his hair every day, don't you think it's okay?" Ming Zhi approached him intimately, holding his arm.     "Hmph, you are not only greedy for my body in human form, but also my body in animal form, you are shameless.     " . It is almost enough to wash once every 3 to 5 days. ]     [Looking forward to it (love biubiubiu.jpg). ]     Ming Zhi felt that it was very pleasant to get along with Wen Siyao like this, he is so cute, why are his appearance and heart voice so different?     The two of them had already walked out of the living room towards the place where the floating light ship was parked outside. When passing by a lawn, suddenly a Beta who was pruning flowers and plants accidentally bumped into him, and seemed to have a quick glance at Wen Siyao and Ming Zhi.     The two of them didn't pay much attention to him as they talked all the way, and they had no time to release their mental power to stop him when they bumped into him. Wen Siyao was bumped by him, and before he had time to say anything, he heard him bowing his head and apologizing: " I'm sorry Your Highness, I'm sorry I didn't mean it."     Wen Siyao wanted Uncle Cai to teach him how to behave, but when he saw that he was holding a bunch of extremely brightly colored flowers in his hands, he didn't know what species it was, so he casually picked up a branch of Fangming Gardenia In his hand, "Hey, take it."     He didn't care about what this Beta did to him, but waved him generously to let him go.

    "Your Highness, are you giving this to me?" Ming Zhi took it obediently, and sniffed it with a happy expression.

    "No." [Why would I give you such a shabby thing? Just think it looks good. ]

    "Will His Highness give me something? We don't seem to have any tokens of love, and we seem to lack a sense of ceremony."

    Ming Zhi said casually, as if he didn't notice that Wen Siyao's back was slightly straightened, and his tone changed Not quite sure, "Affirmation, token of love?"

    "Yeah, we are all fiancée, shouldn't

    we have token of love?" , which is unbelievable. ]

    "Then what do you like?" Wen Siyao has no experience in giving gifts and has never known what it's like to be in a relationship.

    "What do I like? My favorite is right in front of me~" She took his arm again, wrinkled her nose and said with a smile.

    "You are, really..." the goblin.

    What is it that is so deceptive but not a goblin? Wen Siyao seemed to be burned by her smile, he avoided her gaze and didn't look at her again, but there was a sweet smile on the corner of his lips.

    The two of them boarded the floating light ship and headed to the Military Academy. Wen Siyao had classes to attend, and Ming Zhi was going to work at Su Mingen's place today, but understanding before the entrance exam is still important, and Wen Siyao had already helped her Asked Su Mingen for leave.     The speed of the floating light ship is extremely fast, and it arrived at the Military Academy in no time. There are all modules, and it can be said that you can find any major you want to study in it.     Ming Zhi looked at the information given by Wen Siyao on the light ship, and felt dazzled. He didn't know which major to apply for, so he finally had to ask him, "Your Highness, which major do you think I should study? "

    In fact, according to Mingzhi's mental power and pheromone level, it is most suitable to study the major of mecha control and actual combat, but Wen Siyao didn't want her to be transformed into a humanoid weapon, nor did she want her to get too close to danger, so he didn't want her to be too close to danger. Rephrase: "As long as you like, anything is suitable."

    "Then which one is your highness studying?"

    "I read scientific research, and I have dabbled in innovation and research of various scientific research technologies." "

    Ah, so If that’s the case, the entry barrier for you is too high, and I can’t get in.” “The majors

    in the Military Academy are very detailed, you don’t have to choose mine, just choose what you like.” Seeing that she was really lost, Wen Siyao couldn't help but patted her head to comfort her.

    Little did he know that his gentle behavior made all the passing students' jaws drop, thinking that they saw a fake Wen Siyao.

    [Your Highness Licking Your Face Every Day]: No, no, no, no! Is this still my aloof Highness? ! He just reached out to touch a girl's head! ! ! ! The eyes are very gentle! ! ! [Picture.jpg][Picture.jpg]

    [Want to see a god-level mech]:? Isn't Your Highness always gentle? Are you talking about another highness who is not gentle and cold?

    [Mecha is my mortal enemy]: But this Highness seems to be too warm-hearted!

    【Did Your Highness become a cat today】: Yes, yes, yes! This is the real His Highness~ By the way, who is that girl who is so lucky to be petted? ? ? It's like I've never seen her before~

    The college's BS is busy building a building, but there is another unexplained gaze staring at the picture on the screen, and the pink fingertips suddenly tighten.

    It seems to have a strong unwillingness.

    His Highness can only be hers, not someone else's.

    Whoever dares to rob her will die.