"See? You killed it." We grinned together with mischievous glint in our eyes and squeezed each other's hand. She let out a relief breath and nodded her head. "Pillar is coming, next?" Jessica stepped away as Aria walked toward us. "You're ready?"

She breathed out shakily with a nod and walked up the steps and onto the stage. "Come on girls, line up. This is going really fast. Do we need to slow things down a bit?" I asked Vanessa who was fixing the makeup of some of the girls.

"Not too much, just a tiny bit." Vanessa said and went back to her thing. "You can go out?" She winked at me and I rolled my eyes at her, turning around as I bit my nails. I don't mind but I'm scared to see Sebastian, I know that this night was going to end really badly.

"I have a better idea; the girls that walked out already follow my lead." I walked up the steps and went to the DJ to grab a microphone. "Tell me something, I need to know. Then take my breath and never let it go." I sang in the microphone as I walked down the stage.

The girls followed one by one and scattered around on the stage as they showed their lingeries. "If you just let me invade your space. I'll take the pleasure, take away the pain and if in the moment I bite my lip. Baby in that moment you'll know this is, something bigger than us and beyond bliss. Give me a reason to believe it." I grabbed Jessica's hand and walked with her to the end of the stage as I sang.

I  turned to face her as I sang and she slowly pulled away from me, her hand lingering in mine and turned to look at Aria who walked the other side. "Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder and if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder Love me, love me, love me harder, harder, harder."

The beat dropped and we started to clap our hands and dance around. "Come on everyone, let's put your hands together and get up from your seat. She might have let you hold her hand in school but I'mma show you how to graduate."

"No, I don't need to hear you talk the talk just come and show me what your momma gave. Oh yeah." I clapped my hands and shake my booty, popping one leg up as modeled down the stage. "Your love gotta be baby, love but don't say a thing. See anybody could be good to you, you need a bad girl to blow your mind babe, yeah." I tossed my hair back with a wink and danced with the girls on the stage.

"Bang bang into the room, I know you want it. Bang bang all over you, I'll let you have it. Wait a minute let me take you there, ah, wait a minute till you, ah. Bang bang there goes your heart, I know you want it. Back, back seat of my car, I'll let you have it. Wait a minute let me take you there, ah. Wait a minute till you, ah."

"B to the A to the N to the G to the uh. B to the A to the N to the G to the hey. See anybody could be good to you, you need a bad girl to blow your mind. Bang bang into the room, I know you want it. Bang bang all over you, I'll let you have it. I said bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang."

"Bang bang there goes your heart, I know you want it. Back, back seat of my car, I'll let you have it. Wait a minute let me take you there, ah. Wait a minute till ya, ah." The girls walked out of the stage and the new once started to come out.

"If you want it, take it. I should have said it before. Tried to hide it, fake it baby can't pretend anymore." I stepped away as the girls modeled on the stage, posing on the edge and blow kisses to the crowd. "So I only want to die alive never by the hands of a broken heart. I don't wanna hear you lie tonight now that I've become who I really am."