"Daddy, are you going to sit in the naughty corner?" Junghyun questions, looking up at the alpha who was holding him.

"Yes, your daddy will be sent to the naughty corner if he doesn't stop being mean to daddy gi" Yoongi answered with a smile, Jeongguk's eyes darkened though.

Yoongi quickly placed a kiss on both Jimin and Hoseok's lips before walking over to the stove where his alpha mate had the dinner cooking.

"Where is my kiss, baby alpha?" Hoseok questions, looking fondly at the youngest alpha. Jeongguk chuckled before also kissing the alpha.

"You're on homework duty tonight ggyu, he was asking for you to help him" Jimin said as he saw Jeongguk placing his son back onto the ground.

Yoongi placed his little one onto the floor as well and the two kids ran off to play again.

Jeongguk nodded his head, coming to Jimin's side once again. This time he had placed a couple of open mouth kisses onto his scent gland, lightly scenting him.

Jimin tilted his head to the side as he closed his eyes. "Come for a shower with me, love" Jeongguk whispered against his skin, refusing to pull away from him just yet.

"We'll watch the pups, you two go shower" Yoongi said as he jumps in to help Hoseok with the cooking. Jimin looked at the other two quickly, "are you sure?" he asks softly, he could already feel the slick starting to leak the more Jeongguk stays attached to his neck.

Hoseok nodded his head with a smile, "Go on, we've got this" he replied back, shooing the two out of the kitchen. Jeongguk grabbed Jimin's hand and started to pull him along towards the stairs to go up and have a shower in the master ensuite.

Yoongi had helped Hoseok with cooking dinner while they both kept checking up on the two pups to make sure they were okay as they played in the loungeroom.

When the dinner is ready, they all get settled at the dinner table. Jeongguk and Jimin being the only ones in their pjs.

Junghyun sat between Jeongguk and Jimin while little Yoonsung sat between Yoongi and Hoseok.

After dinner was finished, Jeongguk sat at the table with both of the boys to help his son through his nightly homework as the other three parents help clean up the dishes and pack everything they used away.

When that was all done and the homework was finished, Jimin went to the pup's rooms to pick out their bed clothes and Yoongi and Hoseok bathed the boys. Jeongguk just stood by in the bathroom watching them happily.

Jimin was waiting by the door with both of their towels, when he had finished picking the clothes for bed. Giving them to the youngest alpha so that he could bend down to dry them off. Hoseok then took the clothes from the omega, leaving a kiss behind on his cheek before he went to help change them.

They all tucked them into bed, giving them a kiss each before turning the lights off for their rooms and closing their doors.

"Alright, pup you're coming with me" Yoongi grabbed Jeongguk by the wrist and pulled him off to the side bedroom, where he had slept the night before with Hoseok. Jimin and Hobi went downstairs together to get a drink each before they settled on the couch for a little longer to finish an episode of a show they have been watching together.

"They must be having fun up there" Jimin comments tiredly, cuddling into Hoseok's side on. The alpha nodded his head and placed a kiss on his forehead.

They continued the show until the credits came up on the screen, so they turned it off and went upstairs to go to bed for the night. Both of them were tired and Hoseok had work earlier in the morning, than the other two.

While walking past the door to the side room, they could smell both alpha's scents coming under the door.

Jimin stopped and knocked on the door, Hoseok stopping behind him and placing his hand on his baby bump. "Shit, I told you to quieten down pup" they could hear Yoongi say quietly from inside the room.

A second later the door opened to show a very messy Yoongi, missing his shirt and pants, just left in a pair of wet boxers.

He let out a sigh of relief as he sees who is at the door, he quickly looks out of the hallway to check the pups doors and sees that they are still closed.

"I thought you were one of the pups" he said softly, Jimin giggled and shook his head. "We're going to bed, are you two joining us tonight or staying in here?" Jimin questioned him, running his eyes up and down the alpha slowly, taking the sight of him in once again.

"Not tonight baby, we both have to get up early for work in the morning tomorrow" Yoongi answers, shuffling on his feet before he quickly looks back to the alpha who was in the room as well.

Jimin pushes on the door to open it more, revealing the state the youngest alpha is in. "Is that the only reason why?" he joked, having Hoseok chuckle this time.

Jimin entered the room and went over to the bed, Jeongguk was laying in the center handcuffed to the bed with a vibrator between his legs, his cock pressed against his stomach, hard, leaking and red at the tip. "I love you alpha, make sure you rest well after this" Jimin kissed the boy on the lips a couple of times.

Jeongguk nodded his head, "I love you too, omega" he whispered with a small smile.

Jimin smiled back before he looked back to Yoongi who was stood at the door still with Hoseok. "Make sure you give him extra punishment from me" he said as he looked at the youngest alpha with a smirk this time, the male looking back up at him with wider eyes.

"You've gotten the pups into the habit of having ice cream before dinner, this will be your punishment" Jimin explained, placing one last kiss to his lips before he got up to go back to the two older alphas. He quickly gave Yoongi a kiss then they all went off to their beds for the night.