Thee Sick Hotchner Boys

Requested!!

It was February 2nd. Jack had come home sick from school with the Flu and Aaron had caught it the next day. Thankfully they both were easy to take care of. Aaron had his stubborn moments but he was still simple once convinced.

Jack was in the living room with a bucket near by. Tissues, and a cold water on the stand infront of him. He had thankfully fallen asleep on the couch. I finally got him to eat a little soup. It wasn't as much as he would eat but it was more than I could ask for.

Aaron was trying to get ready for work.

"You can't. You have the flu. I'll call Strauss to let her know. You need to lay back down"

"I got to fins-" he was cut off by the bile rising in his throat. I walked behind him to the bathroom rubbing his back gently.

"You can't go in today. I'll call Strauss but theirs no way you can do any paper work" I stated.

He didn't reply. Aaron had finished in the bathroom after washing his hand and brushing his teeth.

"Okay" he finally replied. I walked behind him. "Do you want to lay down in here or on the couch with Jack?"

"Couch for now" he mumbled. I could tell he was getting tired.

After walking down the stairs and making it to the couch for both Hotchner boys. Jack woke up sick again. I knew Aaron wanted to help but at the sound of Jack retching he knew he'd be doing the same.

I sat down in between both boys as Aaron had leaned over on the opossite side of the couch with his hand holding up his head in a sleep state. Jack had finished and drank his water before laying down again.

"How you feeling?" I asked quietly.

"I feel better after throwing up, but I still feel yucky and my head hurts" Jack moaned.

"Okay, I'll get you some liquid Tylenol. What do you want to watch on the tv?" I ask rubbing his back.

"Paw patrol?" He suggested.

I nodded putting it on. Walking into the kitchen. I grabbed the Tylenol out of the fridge measuring it into the cup. I grabbed the thermometer while I was at it. Just to check if the Tylenol previously worked.

Walking back into the living room. Jack's eyes were still open. I had him sit up to take the Tylenol and thankfully we had his favorite flavor of bubble gum. Which made it easier to have him take it with no arguments. After that I put the thermometer to his forehead checking it. 98.7. Thank goodness his fever broke. After he laid back down and his eyes were slowly shutting I went over to check Aaron's as he had already dozed off. 98.9. Thankfully his broke too.

I was ready for a nap myself but knew that I'd have to stay up and watch over the boys for the time being.

Sitting back down between the boys. I had rubbed Aaron's back as I could see him starting to wake up again.

"You okay?" I ask as he sits up and looks at me.

"Yeah. Just head stuffed" he mumbled.

"Okay" I mumbled.

"Do you want to go lay up in bed? It'd be more comfortable. I can get Jack upstairs too" I smile softly.

He nodded in reply. I rubbed Jack's Shoulder as he still wasn't completely out.

"Hey buddy, sorry to wake you again. Do you want to go upstairs and lay in mine and daddy's bed?" I asked gently. He nodded too. Jack and Aaron both got infront of me as we made our way up the stairs.