Truth or Dare*

Adult Truth or dare but not explicit*

We're all at Rossi's for our monthly dinner when possible. We had eaten already and were just talking among ourselves. Aaron and I have been in a not so much hidden but hidden relationship.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Derek asks with his excited gleam in his eye.

"Childish" I muttered under my breath as Aaron chuckled sending me into a blush.

"Who's going first?" Emily asks.

"I suppose I will" I sighed.

"Truth or Dare" Emily says. I knew if I said dare I'd be in deepshit.

"Truth" I mumble hoping for the best.

"Rate the men on if you'd kiss them from 1-4"

Oh boy
"Alright. 1 Hotch. 2. Reid. 3. Morgan. 4. Rossi." I stated and had Reid and Hotch's eyes on me wider than before.

"Truth or dare, Reid" I ask directing any possible conversations away.

"Truth" he said nervously.

"Same question as I was asked."

"Jj, y/n, Garcia, emily" *surprising right?*

"Hotch, Truth or dare?" Reid asks.

"I guess I've drunk enough. Dare" he replied. We all looked in surprise. Morgan was excited and it wasn't even his turn. He whispered in Reid's ears as reids ears tinted red flushing the rest of his face.

"Morgan says that I dare you to give your choice of 1 girl to either lap dance or sit on their lap for 1 round" I giggled. Aaron did not know how to lap dance so I'm dying to see what he chooses.

Aaron got up and subtly walked over to me and sat down on my lap as I instinctively started to wrap my arms around him but stopped when I realized.

"Truth or Dare, Morgan" Aaron asked subtly wiggling as you giggled a little.

"Dare" he says showing no fear.

"I Dare you to kiss Rossi for 10 secconds" I bursted out laughing just as everybody else did minus Morgan and Rossi.

"I'm sorry I can't kiss a man who's like my father nevertheless like a grandfather" I laughed as Aaron continued to wiggle.

"Fine, I Dare you too lap dance Rossi" again I laughed leaning my head against Aaron's back feeling the vibration of his laugh.

Morgan huffed and got up to do so. Rossi looking just as uncomfortable.

He swayed his hips and let me tell you. I couldn't hold my laugh in any longer.

"Alright Alright I did it" Morgan sighed.

"Truth or Dare Emily"

"Truth" she gasped catching her breath from the previous events.

"Who would you have a 3 some with" she blushed. Emily and I had joked about this on multiple occasions but now what will she say.

"Y/n and Morgan" she blushed harder laughing.

Aaron turned back too look at me surprised by ems answer and the question in general. I joking winked at him and he glared back as I laughed.

As the game continued it started to unwind as we all were yawning.

"We all better head out. Many chances of us needing to wake up in the next 6 hours before actual work day" Aaron says finally standing up from my lap. We all got up stretching our muscles and finishing off our sober coffees.

Everybody nodded in agreement as we all headed out the door. As I got in my car I saw that Aaron had messaged me as he was parked in front of me.

Can you come over? -Aaron

I might be able to do that. You got a good reason- y/n

Is missing and wanting to hug you and touch you properly a good enough reason or do I need to kidnapp you from your apartment" I could sense that he chuckled.

I suppose so. See you in 15 ❤

See you in 15 Love ❤