Pouty

Aaron and I were on summer vacation at home. We were headed to college in the next coming months. We both were studying profiling. We have an apartment together by campus.

Aaron almost seems like he's having a man period. He's been clingy and pouty. Just being a goof ball. I don't mind it's pretty entertaining to say the least.

"Kiss me" he says.

"I'm doing the dishes" I reply smirking.

"So. I am drying them, and I kissed you when we did this last week" he says.

I giggle. "Yeah, but when we kiss you get distracted and then we don't finish dishes. "

"So. I want a kiss" he stated.

I rolled my eyes. I looked up at him and puckered my lips. His eyes jumped in excitement, and he kissed back trying to make it longer, I laughed pulling away.

"Hey" he whined. I laughed.

After the dishes were washed and dried, we were getting ready for bed. I wore my tank-top and shorts. Aaron came out of the bathroom with his college labeled shirt and his boxers. His eyes traced over me before he spoke up.

"Why aren't you wearing my shirt" He pouted.

"It's too hot. Maybe tomorrow" I try compromising.

"Fine" he grumbled stubbornly.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" he says smiling. As he crawled into bed next to me. He wrapped his arm around my stomach trying to inch closer carefully.

"I love you so much. But it is too hot" I chuckle as he smiles a little.

"Deal with it" he says stuffing his head in the crook of her neck. As I started to doze off a cold surface was on my back. I jumped in shock. I sat up and saw Aaron half asleep with an ice pack on my back. This darn man. I chuckle. I wrapped it in the blanket and sat it back in his hand where it was. Falling asleep.

My inner alarm clock had me up at the crack of dawn. 5am. I was up and already in the kitchen making Coffee and Breakfast. We didn't have school, but I can't help but be awake. I can be an insomniac sometimes and when I am not, I am up early despite that. I stuck the coffee on warm and left his breakfast in the microwave as I got ready to go for my morning jog.

An hour later at 6:30am I had made it back home and was ready to shower. As I walked through the door though Aaron was at the counter looking unusually upset.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I ask as his eyes flicked up at me.

"You left and didn't tell me" He pouted.

"I'm sorry. I was awake at 5 and made coffee and breakfast and went for a jog I figured you'd want to sleep in" I say. He got up. His almost 6ft tall body towering over me. He hugged me.

"It's okay at least wake me up. I was worried" he says, and I nod.

"Okay. You ready for the BBQ today?" I ask. He nods. We have a go away/Congrats on getting into college BBQ with all of our families together. Both of our moms, grandparents, great grandparents, cousins, nieces and nephews etc.

We both showered and got re-ready for the day. Aaron is wearing a dark blue t-shirt and knee length beige khaki shorts. I had on my plain army green shirt with black shorts.

At the BBQ we had a lot congrats cards. Right, this second, I had my nephew in my lap as he was eating his lunch. He jabbered away about random things. "They did!! What else did they do" I gasped. He continued to tell me all the things. I chuckle internally.

Aaron came over and sat with me. "I am tired" He mumbles laying his head on my shoulder.

"Me too. But I got him keeping me awake" I smile looking down at my nephew as he was still speaking complete nonsense.

"I want one" Aaron mumbled.

"You want to hold him" I ask gently getting ready to place him on Aaron's lap.

"I mean I'll take him if you want but I want one of our own" he says with the pleading eyes and the pouty lips.

"Aaron" I exclaimed.

"What I do" he said.

"So, do I. But not yet." I say chuckling at his pleading eyes.

"Pleaseeeee" he pouts.

"In maybe 4 years. Not yet. Soon but not now. We are living off normal weekly pay and are both paying for our own college as the scholarships only last so long" I say rubbing his arm.

"Fine" He huffed. I smile in reply.
"But until then we can practice" he says grinning.

I smacked him lightly on the shoulder.

"Pratise what?" My nephew asked. I glared at Aaron.

"Practice homework" I say.

"Ottay" he mumbled jabbering away again.

"You are mean kiss it better" he mumbles.

"No Aaron" I say giving him my best stern look.

"Fine" he grumbled.

I smiled at his pout. "I love you" I say smiling.

"Love you too" he says putting his head back down on my shoulder.

Back at home ---

"Can I have a hug?" Aaron asked. He was laying on the bed leaning up against the head board looking at me with his pleading eyes.

"Of course," I smile after leaving the room again to get water.

"Heyyy" he yelled.

"Hang on" I yell in reply.

I made my way back into the bedroom after grabbing my water and sitting it on my nightstand.

"Hug" he pleads.

"You are bossy" I smile grabbing my pillow looking at Aaron with mischief grin.

I strike him with the pillow on the chest and head.

He crossed his arms. "Mean. Kiss it better" He stated.

"You are terrible sometimes" I say. I lay down on top of him and hug him like he previously asked.

"Thank you. Now kiss me better" he smiles.

I chuckle. "You act like my nephew" I say.

"He told me if I act that way you will love me forever" he smiles brushing my hair behind my hear.

"Oh, Aar I will love you endlessly" I smile kissing his chest and head better.

"Thank you" he smiles kissing my head.

"You have been quite entertaining the past couple weeks" I say laying my head on his chest.

"I am scared that we will lose track of each other when we start college, so I wanted to try and keep you happy and show you I love you" he says.

"Oh Aar, I will love you for everything you do especially when you are in a pouty mood that makes me internally laugh the whole time" I smile kissing his lips as he did the same.

"Thank you for sticking by me and continuing to do so" he says.

"I always will. I love you"

"I love you too" he smiles closing his eyes as they both fell asleep in the calmness of each other's present.