Cuddle

I had been home all week with the stomach bug. I wouldn't even let Aaron come close and I can tell he didn't like that. He called frequently and has stopped by on multiple occasions just to 'drop by' at the guest bedroom door. Aaron and I have been working together in the BAU for 4 years now and have been together for 3 years and 8 months. You didn't want Aaron getting the stomach bug to give to Jack. So you had decided to go sleep in the guest bedroom and heal in their but I am getting super deprived of Aaron and Jack sounds weird but it'd true. I am deprived of my boys.

It's around 3 in the afternoon when I got a message from The one and only Aaron Hotchner.

Aaron♥️

Hey

Hi. You okay?

Shouldn't I be asking you that.

Sure. But I asked yiu first. Lol

Fine. I miss you and I just wanna see yiur face and hug you. How are you feeling?

I miss you too baby and Jackster. I'm getting their I don't have a fever anymore but I still don't want the little tiny microbacteria to get to you guys.

We miss you too. We luckily haven't had only but a few cases. Can I please come in the room. I'm gonna sound dramatic.

Aaron hotchner sounding dramatic I don't believe it lol.

I am deprived of you. I want to hug you, kiss you, hold you, squeeze you, cuddle you, hear you laugh. I want you next to me at night. I can't sleep without you by ny side.

Aww Aar. I am deprived of you too and Jack. Wait one more day oksy? But you can't say I didn't warn you

Alright I'll wait that long long long time.

You can do it. I'm gonna eat a little and get some sleep.

Okay. I love you beautiful. I can't wait to see you soon♥️

I love you too handsome. I cant wait to see you too♥️

Aaron's POV

After setting my phone down and getting some paper work done packed up to head home. It's worth the risk. It is definitely worth the risk.

As soon as I unlocked the door. I settled down and ate a sandwich because I know y/n would yell at me if I didn't eat. As I was walking through the hallway I couldn't wait any longer I hated going to bed snd not sleeping without her or seeing her smile. I pushed the guess bedroom door in as y/n was asleep.

I crawled in right next to her snd held her from behind.

"I thought I told you tomorrow" she mumbles.

"The heck eith tomorrow I want to hold you today" I reply and she laughs turning towards me. Giving me her signature look.

"I know I know you warned me I'll remember that. Goodnight love" I say cuddling into her closer.

She cuddles even closer snd we both got more sleep then we have in a week.

Yep it was definitely worth it....

Google photo not mine!