Mine

This story is kinda connected to the last story. It'll be a short one shot of Hotch's words of Jack "hogging you".

Jackxfemreaderxaaron

One late Thursday afternoon Aaron Hotchner was sitting at his desk doing is usual paper work. He wanted to be home with his wife and son but of course Strauss needs these files on her desk by morning.

It was coming close to 10 and he had finally finished. As he packed up, he knew y/n would be awake, so he called her.

She picked up "Hey" her voice came through.

"Hi honey, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay. Jack is asleep on me, and I don't want to wake him so I'm laying uncomfortable."

Aaron smiled to himself.

"I'm on my way home so I'll come too your rescue" he replies.

"Alright I'll see you soon. Drive safe"

"I will, love you" he smiles turning the car on. Listening to the engine rumble.

I arrived home to see y/n lying stiffly on the couch as Jack was sprawled out around her. I chuckle.

"Help" she said and laughs.

I pick Jack up as he Wakes up "y/n" he mumbles.

"Hi buddy, time to get in your bed" I say.

"I want y/n" he says.

"I'm right here Jackster" she smiles, and he calms down.

We walk him upstairs and into his bed as he drifts off to sleep. I walk into our bedroom with y/n in front of me.

She looks up at me. "Hi" she said dreamily.

"Hi" I reply going in to hug her.

"How was your day?" She asks.

"It was alright. I know I let the team have a day off, but I wish I listened to you this morning" I say pushing my face further into her neck.

"Ha. Remember that" she laughs.

After a bit we went to bed.

I woke up to pain in my side. I looked over to see what it was. Jack. Jack was laying up on y/n and his feet were in my side. I looked over at the alarm clock. 4am. I tried to push to be laying straight and not sideways, but it was almost impossible with him on y/n. I couldn't fall back asleep, so I got up and took a pillow and a blanket from the closet and laid in the living room. Waking up 4 hours later to Y/n and Jack making noises in the kitchen.

I got up slowly. Silently walking to the kitchen. I saw Jack standing on a chair next to y/n making what it looks to be pancakes. Chocolate chip to be exact especially since Jack seemed to be eating more chips than helping. I picked up my phone and took a few photos.

After a few seconds passed of Watching them, I walked up behind y/n hugging her from behind.

"Goodmorning sleepy head" she mumbles.

"Mhmm" I mumbled back.

"Daddy. Stop your interrupting pancakes" Jack says annoyed.

"Jack. That's not nice. Daddys not doing anything wrong" y/n says calmly mixing the batter.

"I'm allowed to have y/n too" I say seeing Jack roll his eyes. Mumbling a small whispered 'no'.

Y/n looks back at me giving me a shrug. Jack has been glued to y/n especially now and I barely even have the chance to hold her for longer than a minute before he pulls her away. I didn't want Jack upset, so I ate breakfast and went in my office.