Interogation room

Watching Aaron in the interrogation room has always been my favorite thing. He shows no mercy. He treats and questions with perfection and his stoic look and strong.

"Ready?" Morgan asks.

I nod.

Aaron aka my boyfriend of 3 years has been suspended from work so the rest of our team is out on a case in California. This specific unsub holds aggression towards woman who share the same characteristics as mine. Dave and everybody else promised not to tell Aaron I'm interrogating because he freaks out and forces himself to be their when I am.

Rossi opens the door walking in with me. The unsub stares in interest at me creating much discomfort. I still don't know how Aaron doesn't react when he's in here other than being really, really angry. Gosh I miss him.

"Well, hello there gorgeous" his creepy raspy voice.

"Quiet" Rossi spoke.

"tell us Tom. What attracts you about this beautiful young lady "

"Look at her. She's so beautiful. Just like Marly"

Marly was the girlfriend he killed a few months ago and a girl like her has gone missing and would end up dead the next day each month. Rossi was called out for a minute, so it was just him an I.

"Marlys dead" I reply.

"But you aren't yet" he replied.

"And I won't be" I say. Edging him on is how he is pushed into speaking the rest of the truth but the side effects of it for this specific unsub is aggression. Bad aggression.

"OH, I see how you play" he says standing up. I did the same. He prefers people who stand down to him.

"Sit down" I say firmly.

He chuckles making my discomfort in overload.

"Well, well. You do as all the other girls do" he walked towards me as I felt myself backing away. The hairs on my neck standing up as the fear approached. Come on Rossi. I chanted in my head.

Last case we had, I ended up with left sided weakness from an impact and I really couldn't be getting injured again God knows if Aaron's finds out about the first time.

Continuing to walk up to me standing directly in from of me. As I pushed back from him. Shooting my hands out in a safety stance.

"Pretty girls don't know how to fight" he mumbles. That angered me. I kneed him in the crotch as he kneeled down grabbing my leg and twisting till, I fell. I grabbed his leg twisting it as well pushing him down as I continued pushing myself up.

As I was about to escape, he grabbed ahold of me and tried kicking but was nearly impossible when all of a sudden, I was on the ground loosing air from the hand cuffs still on the unsub's wrist choking me. I tried to head but backwards seeing the world become blurry with each intake.

I heard the door burst open but couldn't work up the strength to look at who it was.

I felt the air start coming into my lungs again as I gasped for all the air I could get. I finally looked up seeing Rossi looking worried and Morgan taking the unsub away.

I could see the gears turning in Rossi's head.

"You, okay? I'm so sorry. Don't kill me. Oh, shit Aaron is going to kill me" he continued to mumble.

"I am okay" I say as my breathing started to equal out. "You think you can hide it from him?" I ask chuckling a little. I don't lie to Aaron but to joke about it on another level was better than how serious it is.