The start of something better.

"Y/l/n my office now" Hotch's deep baritone sexy sturn voice came out...shoot he's my boss I cant. Plus Liam....

I stood up walking to the stairs before his office where he waited with the door held open. As I walked in he closed the door as I mumbled a quick 'thank you'.

"What can I do for you sir?" I ask.

"I was wondering if I could have your help with a mission" he asked.

I nodded
"Of course how can I be of help?" I ask. I sure would love to help him.. y/n boss no.

"Theirs an undercover mission. In place You and I also known as Mr. Dell and Ms. Holt. Will be going undercover at a specific club for singles in Ohio to help stop a couple who kills based off of y/h/c hair and black hair.

Okay I nodded.

"When?" I ask.

"We leave tonight. I know it's late notice but Strauss just told me about it"

"It's okay' I smile.

"Perfect. Thank you y/n. I really appreciate you. I mean you but this too" he rambled a little. You blushed.

Of course you had to flirt back " of course anything for you" you smiled and walked out.

You saw him blush a little before you left.

Later after everybody left.

"Ready?" He asks with a smile.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I say smiling back.

We sat on the Jet might I add right next to each other and continued ro talk about the mission.

"So I know this may be inappropriate but are you seeing anybody?" He asks. My eyes went wide in anticipation.

"Uhm. Yeah but it's not really going well" you say. You weren't wrong. You believe Liam was cheating on you and he was teally obsessive when it came to your job and who you hung out with.

"Ah I see. Are you planning on ending it when we get back?" He asks again without an emotion to show. God he's good.

"Yeah I guess. I don't really know how too. It kinda scares.me because he's obsessive over anybody I'm hangout out with or what I'm doing" I say shaking my head and sighing.

"You know I will protect you if anything ever happened? So will the team." I nodd smiling.

"Anyway. Why do you ask?" I say blushing in anticipation.

"OH well I was gonna ask if you wanted to go out some time. But I see it'll be a bit". He mumbles looking down at his laptop.

"OH Aaron. I would love too. Really I would. I just feel I need to try my best and safetly end things with him before anything" you say grabbing g his hand and squeezing.

"So I can take you on a date and all those glorious details" he laughs waiting for your approval.

"Of course. It's at a standstill at the moment because of Liam" you sign hoping it'll go over with.

He smiles holding your hand. You never pushed it away. You needed this and never forget WANTED this so here it is and soon it'll be all worth it.

Arriving and sharing a hotel room later.....

Aaron slept on the couch as you tried to swap with him but you gave up after awhile.

Undercover....

Later that day their was q special 'singles party' to attend. We were looking for a Bryan Grink (idek) and his wife Leona Grink. You were dressed up in a flowy red dress that fit you perfectly. Aaron was in a nice pair of jeans and a flannel shirt. Whoah was he hot.