gotcha

"Aaron Christopher Hotchner" I yelled from the living room. Holding my phone to the side.

"Y/n y/m/n y/l/n" he mocks back. Walking into the living room since we will never call it a foyer especially because of foyet I thought feeling the word like it was venom.

"Aaron. I'm being serious"

"Sorry. What's wrong?"

"Why is Rossi messaging me about going in a double date with him and I being his date?"

"what?!!!" Aaron asked grabbing my phone looking at the messages.

"You mean this isn't your doing?"

"Of course not I trust you and I would never let some guy message you about a date your as taken as it comes"

I laughed a little confused "I trust you too but I have no idea why they are doing this?  Although for the record.."
I smirked. 'I'm not officially taken yet theirs no wedding ring on this finger". I laugh holding up my ring finger where the engagement ring sits. 

"Soon trust me very soon" he laughed. 

"What should I reply back with?"

He hummed in anticipation.

"Wait a minute. What if we host a dinner and you can talk to him since we're all off work this week for once"

"Alright" he says calmly.

"I promise. I love you. Try to be subtle their caveman" I say laughing at his reddened face.

"I will. I love you too beautiful" he chuckles.

Few days later...dinner at the Almost Hotchners. Featuring Jack Hotchner.

"Hey mama" Derek says approaching me on the couch with Jack.

"She's not your momma" Jack says knowingly.

"Ohh jackster thats just what I call the girls on the team"

"That's weird. Do you call the boys on the team daddy" he asked curiously.

I burst out laughing so hard as did Derek and Emily while Reid and jj held it together. Garcia had to walk out of the room before she past out from laughing so hard.

"No buddy me calling y/n mama along with aunt jj, Emily, and Penny is like a compliment like your momma is so beautiful" he says not helping this conversation at all.

Jack had a skeptical look "Daddy" he yelled.

I laughed this was gonna get weirder. Derek's eyes turned to fear as he knew what Hotch was capable of especially over his loved ones and jealously.

Aaron walked in from the kitchen with Rossi behind him.

"What's wrong buddy?" He asked looking at me for an answer. 

"Uncle Derek called mommy beautiful and he called her mama but it doesn't make sense" Jack says.

We had everybody's attention now as Penelope walked back in breathing slowly.

Emily started laughing next to me which made me lose it.

Aaron stifles a laugh partly. "He called her mama?" He asks.

"Yeah and beautiful that's only for me and you. But he said he doesn't call the boys of the team daddy so that doesn't make sense either if he called them mama but why not the boys" me and Emily were almost rolling on the floor laughing. Our faces so red.

"Mama why you laughing he flirting with you only daddy can do that. Daddy give him a lesson" I laughed even harder.

I couldnt breathe. Rossi passed me some water.

"Buddy. He's flirting but it's not bad flirting he's complimenting me. Like you know how me and the girls will say we look beautiful in a dress he's doing the same but as a bestfriend thats a boy" Jack nodded.

"Daddy. He needs to explain better"

"Believe me bud I know" I laughed harder at Aaron's joke.

Derek gasped in fake shock as Jack laughed as well.

"Hey have we figured out the text messages?" I ask Aaron after a bit of cooling down. We were all back in the living room after eating just talking.

"I have it's actually kind of funny" he chuckles.

"Text messages?" Jj asks.

"Basically Rossi was messaging me about me being his date for a double date and.." I wait letting Aaron finish.

"As of an hour ago we learned that Rossi was accidentally messaging when he meant to message another woman by the name of y/n"

"Rossi. I forgive you because you had me and Aaron shocked but really wife number 4?" Reid started laughing as well.

"You are terrible. No it's not wife numbero Quatro. It is a friend..of mine from highschool"

"Rossi. Really friend? Not FWB?" Emily asks.

"What's FWB?" Jack and Reid ask at the same time.

Derek whispered the truth in Reid ears as I say outloud. "Friends winter ball" I blurt not really thinking much.

"What's that?"

"Yeah honey what is that?" Aaron smirks as he waits for a reply.

"It is a dance during the snowy days for friends to go together" I say smirking proud of myself.

"Are you going to to the friends dance mommy?" He asks.

"No its for older people. I think your dad is old enough." I say smirking.

"I agree" Jack replys being subtle.

"Thats it" Aaron yelps as he pulls Jack out of my lap and tickles him.

As soon as everybody left Jack was asleep and me and Aaron were laying in bed chatting.

"So you think I'm old?"

I giggled "No. Just a little more aged then me" I chuckled. I was in my 40s and Aaron was almost hitting 50.

He laughs. "I love you. I'm kind of glad you aren't going on a date with rossi. I'm almost at wife number 2 and he's trying to hit number 4" I laughed as did he.

"I love you"

"I love you too. FWB."

He hummed with a grin.

Welp at least rossi isn't on marriage 4 quite yet.