Jealousy

Requested!

I do want to say Thank you for the request and I definitely believe I can make it more intense if that makes sense but hopefully you enjoy!

Back story:

Y/n is best friends with Morgan and Emily. Hotch is best friends with Rossi. After finishing a case they all decided to go out to dinner and drinks. Aaron and Y/n started dating a year ago.

Y/n's Pov.

We finally finished the mud-man case (Made up case). On the plane ride home Derek, Emily and I were teasing each other endlessly. Aaron and Rossi were working on paperwork while JJ and Reid were sleeping off the stress of their past couple days.

"So, if you could walk around with no clothes on for an hour for 100 bucks then why won't you do it Infront of the team for 30 minutes for 200$" Derek asks jokingly.

"Because I like my dignity around the people I know" I say, and Emily agrees.

"Would you?" I ask Derek.

"Hell yeah. I have my dignity and I'd get 200 for just simply being this good looking" he says smirking.

"Of course," I say rolling my eyes laughing along with Em.

"What are you laughing at over their loudly?" Aaron asked looking towards you.

"Derek asked us if we'd walk around naked for 100 dollars or walk around naked in front of the team for 200" Emily replies.

"What? It is a good personality question" Derek stated laughing.

I pulled my arm out from my blanket and hit him in the stomach laughing a long with him.

"So, what did you all answer?" Rossi asks seeing the look in Aaron's eyes.

"Well. Y/n says no around the team, but she would do it with people who don't know her, and Emily said the same. I on the other hand would do it both Infront of the team and not". Morgan chuckles.

"I would agree with the girls, but people know me so that wouldn't be the greatest. What about you Hotch" Rossi asks.

"Surround yourself with your ex-wives and you should be good" Aaron says still looking down at his paperwork trying to look disinterested. I laugh and see a smirk approach Aarons face just as fast as it disappeared.

"Touche" Rossi says as we all laughed.

"I would choose neither but if it was absolute, I would probably be naked Infront of the team" Aaron says. I looked at him in slight surprise.

"How come?" I ask taking a sip of water.

"I have nothing to be insecure about" Aaron stated and I choked on my water in surprise. I looked over at the others to gauze their reactions and everybody awake had wide eyes. I could see the glint in his eyes. He was trying to prove his masculinity. I am unaware of why though.

"See Hotch understands. We are so great looking we don't need to hide" Morgan replies still in shock and awkwardness.

I nod in agreement although I stopped paying attention. I grabbed my phone and sent a message to Aaron.

Y/n: What was that? 👀

Aaron: I am unaware of what you are talking about

Y/n: You know exactly what I am talking about. Showing of your masculinity.

Aaron: I am only speaking truth.

Y/n: It may be the truth but Infront of the team. That is very unlike you.