How-Wait-What

Highschool pov...

Small back story...

Aaron's mom worked in the ER and his father was a teribble drunk who left their lives thankfully.

Y/n's mom work as a lawyer and her father is well never been around.

Aaron and y/n have known eachother since they were 6 years old.

They lived a few blocks away.

They both were in their senior year of highschool. They also have been dating for 5 years. They finally admitted their feelings when they were 14.

Officially starting.

It was the middle of senior year and everybody was getting the case of senioritis. Today was a half day luckily.

We were walking home.

"Have you thought about the question I asked yesterday" he blushed little while asking.

"Hmm not sure I can handle that. I barley handle you most of the day" I joke as he pouts. Walking in front of me. Stopping. Starring directly at me with a pout.

I kissed his pouty lips "of course I wanna live with you." I smile as his eyed light up.

"Perfect. I found this apartment that fits both of our incomes right now especially since we're both going to Community College for the next 2 years at least thats the plan. It's perfect for us. Theirs a small balcony too for when we want to just sit their together" he rambled off. The excitment in his voice evident.

"It sounds perfect baby" I smile.

He smiles back. As we reached my house first. My mom wasn't home yet. "Do you wanna hangout for awhile" I ask as he smiles nodding. His mom is working late today anyway and he would have just knocked on my door within 20 minutes of him getting home.

We walk inside grabbing water and a snack walking up the stairs to my room. I laid down on my back calming any nerves from the day as I usually did. Aaron knew that so he laid on top of me which helps with pressure in calming my nervous system. He laid his head between my shoulder snd head and we both relaxed for awhile. Slowly falling asleep.

I woke abruptly to my alarm. 6am.
6am. Its morning. Aaron and I slept for 14 hours. How?

I looked over at Aaron still asleep. "Babe" I say shaking him awake.

"I'm not ready for dinner" he mumbled out

"No baby its 6am. Like the next day" I say surprised and loudly.

He shot up. "We slept for that long! How the?" He says wiping his eyes. Looking for his phone looking st the timr.

"I got to get home and get clothes. Don't go back to sleep beautiful get dressed and ready I'll be back in an hour". He mumbled out running downstairs grabbing everything.

Aaron's pov...

I have no idea how we slept that long I remember calming y/n down and laying on her then nothing. As I ran in the house my mom was in the kitchen.

"AARON CHRISTOPHER HOTCHNER.  WHERE WERE YOU. NOBODY ANSWERED THEIR PHONE" She yells.

"I hung out with y/n for a bit and we fell asleep and didn't wake up till this morning" I say startled.

"Okay but please somehow message me or get y/ns mom too. I wa scared something happened" she says. I nod. "Sorry mom. I don't even know how it happened we fell asleep then woke up with morning. We both woke up confused"

She nodds hugging me. I ran upstairs getting ready.

"Where are you going?" She yells but he didn't hear her.

He got dressed and repacked his bag grabbing his hoodie for the cooler weather and ran out the door without another word.

Different pov.

He made it to y/ns house as she was waiting outside. They both started walking towards the school. As they got closer to the school. Their was barely any cars today. Which left them confused. As they walked in the front doors to the office the principal looked at them oddly.

"Mr. Hotchner. Ms. Y/l/n. What are you doing here?" She asks. We both looked confused.

"We are signing in for school" Aaron said grabbing a pen.

She starts laughing "go home you two. It's Saturday " we both looked at each other confused. "What?" I looked at the calendar on the wall. It is indeed Saturday.

I looked at Aaron's face and we both started laughing.

"How? Wait- what?" He says chuckling.

"I told you I can't handle you" I say laughing.

"Haha. At least one of us should have paid attention apparently we both suck at that " he smiled back.

"Bye Ms. Lowell " we say walking out.

"How did we manage to sleep for 14 hours and forget it's Saturday?" He says.

"I have no idea. But I'm not mad about it" I smile as we finished the day with whatever random activities came to mind.