Bachelorette party

This was an idea from the scene in bones where Bones finally has a Bachelorette party and it goes wrong and right?

It was Friday night and Penelope and Emily have been hiding the surprise idea of my Bachelorette party before I married Aaron Christopher Hotchner.

They told me to dress like a cow girl...which left me really confused but anyway...

Aaron and I were talking while I was getting dressed.

"So you have no idea where they are taking you?" He asks laying on the bed watching me from behind as I looked in the mirror.

"No idea. They just told me to dress like a cow girl" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well knowing Prentiss and Garcia I hope you have a good time and are safe considering their last idea of a fun time was dancing against a tree in Morgan's backyard" he chuckled as I smirked.

"You think I'll be riding something?" I asked thinking if they had me bull riding on those fake ones or even a horse. But I was not thinking of it inappropriately unlike Aaron was.

"God-I would hope not. If so I'll suspend all of you" he says his eyes glaring but his cheeks getting rosy.

"AARON I did not mean it that way I meant like those bars with the bull riding" I laughed as his face dropped to be more relaxed.

"Good. I'd have to kick someone's ass" he laughs lighly and I laughed with him.

As I admired how I looked. I was wearing short ripped jeans shorts with brown cowboy boots. I had my hair in 2 French braids just as Garcia asked. I was wearing a dark red flannel that I had slightly tucked into my shorts.

"Do you know what the boys have planned for you?" I asked.

"Not really but as far as I know I think we're going to Rossi's and watching a football game?" I chuckled.

"Knowing Rossi I don't think their will be any strippers their. So I suppose I can trust you all" I laughed as he glared back.

"I'm more worried about where the girls are taking you. Especially dressed as country as that" he joked back. "You look gorgeous by the way" he mumbles as I thanked him.

The door bell rang from down stairs. We both walked down the stairs fully knowing who it was but not what to expect.

I opened the door to see all of the girls dressed in the same outfits just different colors. I grabbed my cowgirl hat. "Howdy ladies" I giggled as they laughed as well.

"You ready?" Jj asks.

"I guess so" I replied.

"Keep her safe. I don't need a reason to suspend you all" aaron says. I knew he was joking but at the same time he wasn't.

"Will do" Emily says about to pull me out the door before Aaron caught my arm pulling me back.

He pulled my hat off my head and covered our faces as he kissed me hard. "I'll see you later partner" he says as I giggledsetting the hat back on my head as I started be pulled by Garcia this time to leave.

"I'll see you later" I try to yell as he smiles and mouths 'I love you' back as I was shoved into the SUV.

When we arrived...

"You brought me to a biker bar? Why am I dressed like a cow girl?" I asked confused.

"On google it said this was still a country bar.." Emily drifted off.

As we got out of the car and walked to the door I saw the sign on the door. 'Tuesday night country night' I laughed looking st Emily.

"We can still have fun'' Garcia says pushing through the door with all her peppy mightness.

As we walked in we all went straight to the bar. As the bartender looked at us smirking. "I see you came on the wrong night" he says I chuckled looking at Emily again.

"OH shush. I didn't do my research no biggie. Give me a vodka please" she says as we all laugh.

As we all got drinks we clinked them to together.  "Too the Soon to be married Mrs. Hotchner" Jj says clearly already getting woozy.

As we kept downing alcohol an hour in somehow came to us watching bikers do body shots then somehow I watched Emily find a guy to give her a body shot. 'I am not sure when I should stop her' I thought.

I whisperd over to Garcia "when should we stop her" She giggled. "I don't know." She gasped looking at my cotton flannel. She leaned into it nudging her head into it like a dog. "It's so soft" she giggled. I innerly face palmed.

Garcia went out to dance and all of a sudden the next thing I knew as I looked over the biker gang of woman were ganging up on her. I walked over grabbing jj and Emily on the way as I hear the female leader say "Don't be dancing your peppy ass with my man" I had it as soon as she pushed Garcia back.

Emily and Jj just behind me.

We all fought the biker gang as the males tried to intervene but to no avail.

Not long after Law informant raided the place. I face palmed for real as we all were pulled back from each other. Aaron was going to be mad.

I saw Anderson and I knew for sure I was screwed a he made eye contact with me picking up his phone dialing away. I looked up at the girls as we were all still a bit tipsy as they saw what I saw. Their faces dropped looking at me in hopes I would stop him.

But to be honest I was still to drunk to walk in a straight line. So I held onto thr counter sitting on the bar stool as the girls wobbled over doing the same. All dropping are heads in shame.

At home after Aaron and the boys all picked us up.

I drunk more alcohol before we left. I was a giggling mess. I was laying on the floor because I dropped my body when aaron tried to help me to the couch. I giggled even more.

"Heyyy do you know what a body shot is?" I asked throwing my arm over my eyes.

"Uhm a shot taken off a body" he mumbled doing what not in the kitchen.

"How did you know" I gasped.

"Lucky guess" he laughs.

I giggled back. "We won that fight. They wanted to fight Garcia for simply dancing. What pansies" I say angrily.

"Calm yourself their cowgirl. Do you know how many strings I had to pull to keep you guys out of trouble. A LOT" he says.

"Well if they really wanted to fight us for real we are so down. I mean look at these muscles. I'm hot and tough" I say seriously. Aaron chuckles.

"Did you guys at least have fun he asks. Pulling me up to thr couch.

I nodded. "Yeah but we would have one.

He took my hat off and wiped my head with a wash cloth to wash any sweat off from the fight I definitely won.

"I told Emily about your stamina" I say straight faced again.

His face turned red "are you serious" he asks.

I nodded smiling "want to test it out now" I say trying to get up as he pushed me down lightly.

"You are to drunk my dear. We will be having a talk when you are not drunk off your ass" he says chuckling. I laugh as he picks me up. He helps me get into his shirt and sweatpants as he does the same. We both crawled into bed slowly.

Aaron chuckled "Goodnight my hot, embarassing, strong, soon to be wife" I smile back. "I love you too" I say falling asleep quickly.

As I said at the top I got this idea from the show Bones. It's a good show but you see bones literally and stomach parts so if you don't have the best stomach watch a trailer and maybe that will give you an idea.. ANYWAY I just wrote this all in one sitting so honestly I don't know if it's good. But suggestions are always open. I honeslty think they help more so feel free to comment or send a suggestion!

Hope you are all well!

-Ginger135