Big Brother Bear 🐻

I need some ideas. Any suggestions!?

Aaron was away on a case as you were on maternity leave with your newborn daughter Grace Lynn Hotchner and of course our 8 yr old Jack Christopher Hotchner.

Grace had just went down for her nap after being fed and Jack and I did house work together before laying in Aaron and I'm bed quietly not to wake Grace up. We turned on the TV and watched Jack's favorite show. Power Rangers.

I closed my eyes just for a few minutes I told myself.

Jack's Pov.

I noticed y/n falling asleep and I thought about keeping her awake but she hasn't really slept much and she's always busy and doing a lot. So I let her nap for at least and hour. Grace started to whined a little and I stayed quiet to see if she would go back to sleep to /urn out she broke out in a cry. I got up quick and tried to gether to calm down.

I looked over at the alarm clock and saw that it was 3pm and daddy told mommy to call at that time since that's when mommy forces him to take a break.

I grabbed mommy y/ns phone and dialed Dads number.

As the ringing cut out.

"Hi honey" daddy said.

"Hi daddy" I say looking over my shoulder to make sure y/n was sleeping.

"Hi buddy where's mommy y/n?"

"She fell asleep but baby Gracie is crying and I need help to make her calm down so mommy doesn't wake up"

"Aww buddy your so nice. Thank you buddy. Do you know what time mommy put her down for a nap?"

"2:30 and she changed her twice before 2:30" I say. Trying to play it grace.

"Okay. It's about feeding time anyway. Since mommy is sleeping grab the bottle from the bathroom fill it with warm water. Make sure it's warm like as warm as we make the bathtub and pour the powered formula in it. Shake it up then taste it to make sure it's not too hot. Make sure you can drink it safetly" Daddy replied.

I did as he said and tasted it "Daddy this is not taste like my milk eith my cereal"

Daddy laughed "no it does not. Gracie can't have that milk uet she needs one that as nutrients and all of the other good healthy stuff. Is it warm but not hot?"

"Yeah it is" I say giving the bottle a shake and leaving graces head up as she started to suck on the bottle.

"It's working daddy!"

"Good buddy. When did mommy fall asleep?"

"About an hour ago now" seeing that is was 3:45.

"Okay buddy I got to get back to work but mommy will freak out if she realizes she fell asleep for roo long go wake her up for me and hand her the phone"

'Okay" I say I went over to mommy y/n and shook her shoulder as she groaned awake. "Mommy. Daddy wants to talk to you" I say as I turn my show back on laying down.

Another pov

"Hi honey. You feeling good?" Aaron asks.

"Yeah I fell asleep. Did Jack call you?"

"He did. He wanted help with calming Gracie down she she wouldn't wake you"

"Aww Jack. Your so sweet" I say hugging him as he cuddled into my side.

"He's a big brother bear for sure" Aaron say.

"That he does" I smile.

"The case going good?" I ask.

"Yeah. Should be done in a few hours." He says. I smiled.

"I miss you and love you. So does Jack and Grace" I smile softly.

"I love you all and miss you all too" he says I could hear the smile in his tone.

"I'll see you later tonight then? " I ask.

"Yes you will. Be careful and don't forget you need a break every once in awhile too"

I chuckled.  "Okay their protective daddy bear. Be safe and you take breaks too."

"Okay protective mommy bear" he chuckles.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too. See you later"

After the conversation ended I continued with the day. Jack really was a protective big brother bear..