Fire starter

I just read a fanfic called "Unknown Sender" by oborian668
Definitely go read that one! I enjoyed it!

It's been a long week to say it the easier way. Better then saying we've been tormented by an unsub each and every one of us the whole week.

I was in a relationship with the one and only SSA Aaron Hotchner. We have been interested in each other a few years but just started dating a few months ago. Rossi already figured it out of course.

It was Monday. The most tiring day of the week. It was time to head back to the hotel for the night. Only to continue another day's work for this fire setting unsub. This unsub hated authorities and has tried to torment us all with notes at every crime scene. As we arrived at the hotel, we had to bunk up considering there was only 4 rooms and there were 8 of us: Hotch, Rossi, Reid, Morgan, Garcia, JJ, Emily, and I. 

"I'm not sleeping in the same room as Reid" Morgan bellowed out as soon as we got the news. 

"I will, since Morgan is stubborn" I say smiling. Aaron looked at me nodding. I knew he wanted to be together tonight, but I am taking one for the team. Literally. Only reason Morgan doesn't want to sleep in the same room as Reid because Reid spits facts. His mind never truly turns off. I don't mind though. Reid is one of my best friends. 

"I'll sleep with you Morgan" Garcia flirts. He grinned back as they took off with the key. "JJ and I can share a room" Emily spoke up. Aaron nodded and looked at Rossi for him to follow him. before he went, he looked at me with a small smile. We all headed up to are rooms. I grabbed the key kindly from Reid and unlocked the door. There were 2 twin size beds and 2 nightstands. Perfect. I could tell no matter who I was in a room with when it came to the boys, he would be debating how many beds, so he knew the sleeping arrangements. He is a cave man sometimes, but I love him. 

"Did you know, the human brain has enough capacity to store 5 times the information than Wikipedia" He rambles out as he was laying in his bed reading a book.

"Really? No wonder you are so smart" I say smiling. I brushed my hair out throwing it up on a messy bun. He grins back. "Thank you, y/n", "Only stating the true Spence" I smile. I crawled into my bed and laid down grabbing my phone already seeing a message from Aaron.

Aaron 😘♥️

I love you

I love you too ♥️

Reid spitting facts yet?

Yeah. Only one though.

I see. 2 beds?

Yes 2 beds. Even if we were in one, I'd either swap or be all the way on the other side of the bed. I don't need no sleep cuddles that aren't you ;)

Only you I would cuddle with ;)

Get some sleep. Okay. I am okay. I'm 1 floor away from you. We got to catch this bastard tomorrow.

I know. I love you. Sleep well princess♥️

I love you too. Sleep well bubba ♥️