Chapter 59

“I also know that the child’s father is not Viscount Seal.”

As soon as she heard those words, Viscountess Elail’s world seemed to turn. The real viola didn’t laugh, though she was smiling in the head of Viscountess Elail. She also had a very mischievous smile.

‘You have to be calm.’

She hid her trembling hands and smiled lightly.

“I used to be clumsy like this. My husband even thinks it’s lovely.”

It was as if dropping the fork was nothing.

The Viscountess wiped her lips with the napkin and opened her mouth again.

“I wondered why Princess Viola wanted a private meeting with me. Was it possible that the reason was so immature?”

In Elail’s mind, Viola was just Veratoux’s ‘Iron-Blood Princess.’

A cold-blooded and cruel princess of Veratoux, whose blood was made of iron. She was only twelve years old, and she was an undisputed genius who earned the name of Iron-Blood, and was a girl who was more ‘Veratoux’ than anyone else.

‘You must never let your weakness get caught.’

Then, her life would be difficult…

She may live her whole life in fear.

“Princess Viola is making a very big mistake with me now. Are you going to tarnish my honor?”

She had to push harder. For Viscount Elail now, her best defense was an attack.

“I’m going to make the issue public.”

“Really?”

“Yes. This is more than insulting me, it’s an act of mocking Viscounty Seal.”

Viola pretended to be relaxed and sliced ​​the steak.

She had been through a lot of this before. Dealing with her father, who was the King of this world, Viscountess Elail was relatively easy.

“I have a great dog.”

“Dog?”

“The world calls that dog a companion sword.”

“Ah.”

…Companion sword.

It was a name Viscountess Elail knew.

“Isn’t that the boy that the Iron-Blood Princess took over five years ago and is raising as a servant, and is known as Sir Hickson’s only disciple?”

“That’s right. Though why would I make a human a dog?”

“Is that related to the topic now? I’m talking about the princess who insulted and ridiculed Viscounty and me.”

“It’s because he has a great sense of smell.”

She actually found out yesterday that he had that ability, but thanks to him she made this excuse possible.

“It’s probably the first time you’ve heard of it. It’s been a thorough secret.”

“I’m not interested in Princess Viola’s secret. I don’t want to know. Rather, I ask for an explanation for insulting me.”

Viola shrugged her shoulders. Her appearance was very relaxed. On the other hand, Viscount Elail felt something ominous in that laid-back look.

‘Does she really know something…?’

Desperately pretending to be relaxed, her inner heart was burning. She had no idea that a twelve-year-old girl could have that level of freedom and pressure. Viscountess Elail thought the rumors about Viola Veratoux were somewhat exaggerated, though not at all.